ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have CM10 on the 4G LTE. I'm on nightlies and there's a few random resets but its stable. I'm using the 9/6 nightly, not sure if the newer ones fix the FCs

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
looking for advice... stuck in contract etc, interested in the GS3 but that shyt is like 500 bucks :merchant: and I'm not trying to spend that much on a phone.. or is it worth it just taking the hit now and use it for years and years. Or is there something a bit cheaper that would do the job just as well as I'm not really into the whole phone thing like most of y'all in this thread? mind you i ve never even had a smartphone but an old old one.. :laugh:

i do like the camera aspect, picture/video quality, and the whole mp3 thing.. as i carry around a small mp3 player and phone, which is inconvenient to say the least. the hdmi and micro sd slot as well.. basically, is it worth it to shell out for it, or who something a bit cheaper do the same work for me? theres probably a whole world out there i'm woefully ignorant of right now.. thanks

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why are you paying $500 for it, you bought it out right? No upgrade?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
looking for advice... stuck in contract etc, interested in the GS3 but that shyt is like 500 bucks :merchant: and I'm not trying to spend that much on a phone.. or is it worth it just taking the hit now and use it for years and years. Or is there something a bit cheaper that would do the job just as well as I'm not really into the whole phone thing like most of y'all in this thread? mind you i ve never even had a smartphone but an old old one.. :laugh:

i do like the camera aspect, picture/video quality, and the whole mp3 thing.. as i carry around a small mp3 player and phone, which is inconvenient to say the least. the hdmi and micro sd slot as well.. basically, is it worth it to shell out for it, or who something a bit cheaper do the same work for me? theres probably a whole world out there i'm woefully ignorant of right now.. thanks
How much time you have left on that contract? You might be able to get out of it for $100, then get a new contract to be able to get the G III for $200 :leostare:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
power savings mode on made your battery life shyt?

Im not sure. I know power saving mode under clocks the cpu, so i understand why it was moving slow. I still can figgure out what's wrong with my battery. I woke up this morning at 100%, took a shower and came back to 87.