newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see they got some apps and games for 25 cents. What are some good games?

Yea there is a sale going on they change everyday the group they got up today, I recommend

Cut the rope experiments
World of goo

I didn't buy cut the rope experiments cause I played the first cut the ropes game a bunch

World of goo is simple, really unique type art style to it, try the free demo first see if you like them get the full game

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Why are you paying $500 for it, you bought it out right? No upgrade?

How much time you have left on that contract? You might be able to get out of it for $100, then get a new contract to be able to get the G III for $200 :leostare:

:sadcam: stuck in a bad situation. 1 year left of 2 year contract, cant upgrade , and breaking it is not viable cause there are 2 lines on the account

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam: stuck in a bad situation. 1 year left of 2 year contract, cant upgrade , and breaking it is not viable cause there are 2 lines on the account

:scusthov: man get yourself a self a shytty phone , hold on to that for a year and them either upgrade your contract and get a discounted new phone or go to another provider and get a almost free new phone

check ur local craglists you can get a bunch of good quality older android phones for cheap, drop a link to a couple of them in here and we will tell you whats good and whats not

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is the other phone due for a upgrade? I use my wifes upgrade every Other year (she dont care what phone she has)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FYI if anyone is looking for a good pedometer app Google has a good free one called My tracks

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
$0.25 App/Games Sale DAY 3

Amazing Alex
Tunein Radio PRO ( HIGHLY Recommend )
Temple run brave
HD Widgets
Pic say pro
Monsters ate my condo
Flick Golf
EZPDF READER
(HIGHLY Recommend)
Kids ABC letters
Rebuild
Zombie smash
Msecure password manager
Mass effect infiltrator
Dragon fly full

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm readin on XDA that people are still havin issues with Flash with Jelly Bean for the Prime even with the side installs..

:why:

I wanna still be able to watch the NFL Game Rewind on it!!

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Think I'm gonna have to root this s2. T-Mo blocked tethering on the last update. Guess I'm getting Jellybean earlier than expected.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK so I downloaded some custom icons. They are too small compared to my stock icons on the gs3...is there any way they can be resized to stock sizes? If not...how can I get icons that are similar size to the stock ones? Trying to find some simple black and white icons to replace my stock joints so they fit with my new wallpaper.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3