CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm missing my damn tablet brehs. After that whole ordeal with Asus, I think this is the last time I root a tablet. Phones are more durable, you got a protection plan, and I usually upgrade mine once a year anyway, so I'll forever root these things.

I guess I'll wait till they drop some tablets with Tegra 4 before I shell out cash towards another one.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
http://mycolorscreen.com/

:wow: :ahh:

I recommend paying the $3 for beautiful widgets though.

But yeah, that website has links to what apps and launchers people used to customize their screens

How you setup this shyt to work, i'm trying to customize my screen like one of those pics and I'm failing! :why:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a OTA from tmobile and my battery life on my GS3 has gone to shyt. And my phone seems to be lagging a lot. Anyone else having a issue?

Edit: Never mind. i found out Its because i turned on power saving.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
How you setup this shyt to work, i'm trying to customize my screen like one of those pics and I'm failing! :why:

On your desktop, click on one of those pictures, and scroll over the screen and it should tell you what apps they used for each element.

There should also be a list on the side. Click one and it'll take you to the app's google play page.

Click the install button (may have to buy first), select which device to send it to and it'll start downloading on your phone/tablet automatically.

When it finishes download, go on your phone and look under your widgets to add them. Within the app, you should be able to customize the look of your widget.

Now to be fair, some of the better looking ones are really complicated or require you to install a different launcher.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
On your desktop, click on one of those pictures, and scroll over the screen and it should tell you what apps they used for each element.

There should also be a list on the side. Click one and it'll take you to the app's google play page.

Click the install button (may have to buy first), select which device to send it to and it'll start downloading on your phone/tablet automatically.

When it finishes download, go on your phone and look under your widgets to add them. Within the app, you should be able to customize the look of your widget.

Now to be fair, some of the better looking ones are really complicated or require you to install a different launcher.

Yeah, I've downloaded all of the apps I need for the custom screen I wanna setup. My problem now is just starting with the Live Wallpaper. It's not detecting the custom screen background I loaded. :why:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Yeah, I've downloaded all of the apps I need for the custom screen I wanna setup. My problem now is just starting with the Live Wallpaper. It's not detecting the custom screen background I loaded. :why:

Link me to the sample screen from mycolorscreen.com