ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Your EVO (Black) - Sprint has been received and reviewed by the NextWorth inspection team.

Our specially trained inspectors have assessed the value of your item and determined that it matches the quoted value of $158.50. Please allow up to 10 business days for your payment to be processed, we will issue you an email notification when it is sent.

:win:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How'd that conversation go?

Did you hit'em with the :comeon:
I hit'em with the :childplease: immediately.

Dude probably thought I didn't know that new iPhone is about to drop making the 4S even more :flabbynsick:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any phone coming out 4th quarter that will crush the GSIII? I want to cop but I don't want to be "outdone" in two months.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Is there any phone coming out 4th quarter that will crush the GSIII? I want to cop but I don't want to be "outdone" in two months.
I expect google to make an announcement about the nexus shortly after the iPhone 5 is announced

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
I expect google to make an announcement about the nexus shortly after the iPhone 5 is announced

How long you think it'll take for root to be available to put CM on those new Amazon HD tabs when they hit the streets bruh?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How long you think it'll take for root to be available to put CM on those new Amazon HD tabs when they hit the streets bruh?
Nobody knows until they are out, not sure what steps Amazon took to lock them down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2