JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Did the Amazon Kindle Fire HD announcement really come and go without ANY discussion in The Coli?

:dwillhuh:

kindle_vs_the_world_mobilenations10.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the Amazon Kindle Fire HD announcement really come and go without ANY discussion in The Coli?

:dwillhuh:

kindle_vs_the_world_mobilenations10.jpg

What killed it for me is when they said it doesn't run smooth like the nexus 7...can't do sluggish/slow tabs.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Getting that S3 this week. which provider would ya'll suggest for a nikka in the midwest?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Any good Droids coming out next year? I dunno if I wanna keep my S II
what are you looking for breh? That S III is out and is the best phone in the game :yeshrug:

Getting that S3 this week. which provider would ya'll suggest for a nikka in the midwest?
go with T-Mobile or Verizon (Any Phone)

They both provide the fastest service in the midwest. AT&T is a little slow rolling out their LTE network...and T-Mobile's HSPA+ shyts all over AT&T's

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what are you looking for breh? That S III is out and is the best phone in the game :yeshrug:

go with T-Mobile or Verizon (Any Phone)

They both provide the fastest service in the midwest. AT&T is a little slow rolling out their LTE network...and T-Mobile's HSPA+ shyts all over AT&T's

props. Always had my phone through my grandma shyt. What can I expect trying to cop my first contract and new phone? I know I got to pay 200 upfront but any other shyt I hould be aware of?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
props. Always had my phone through my grandma shyt. What can I expect trying to cop my first contract and new phone? I know I got to pay 200 upfront but any other shyt I hould be aware of?
As long as your credit is ok you shouldn't have to pay a deposit. I can't remember what each carrier wants but it can range from $50 all the way up to $500 I believe.

Where exactly are you? Verizon might not have LTE out there either...meaning T-Mobile will probably be your best bet especially with their new unlimited piff.

Forget all that other stuff I said in my previous post, now that I think about it...go with T-Mobile (as long as your coverage is decent)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
As long as your credit is ok you shouldn't have to pay a deposit. I can't remember what each carrier wants but it can range from $50 all the way up to $500 I believe.

Where exactly are you? Verizon might not have LTE out there either...meaning T-Mobile will probably be your best bet especially with their new unlimited piff.

Forget all that other stuff I said in my previous post, now that I think about it...go with T-Mobile (as long as your coverage is decent)

In Minneapolis, MN brehski

:shake:

appreciate the help. Hopefully the deposit isn't too vicious I think my credit is fairly ass (650ish) even tho I pay off my credit studiously. Guess thats the ills of a young nikka in college.