newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I might be buying this

ClamBook Android and iPhone Laptop Dock

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shout to motorola for laying the blueprint for this.

All jokes aside if apple/android wanted to they could take a big chunnk of the laptop game (read MS) with these things priced right, think bout it we use our laptops for 1. browsing internet 2. media consumption 3. work processing suites.

we got these dual and quad core phones than can already do all this but are limited sometimes by screen size and lack of keyboard, you get one of these things , attached ur S3/ONE SERIES/NEXUS to it and you good to go

if i didnt already own laptop or was still in school i would purchase one of these, shyt if this thing sell sub $200 might cop it

wonder i can hook up nexus 7 to it :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
guarantee that dock will cost $200 at the LEAST...considering it had a led screen and uses mhl to charge and display...considering these guys are usually expensive..I'm thinking they might even have the balls to make it 250 since its the only option on the market for this type of thing. If its over $200 I'll pass...I'm hoping they surprise me with a lower price than expected lol.
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 can

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
damn breh you getting phones pretty quick...tryin to be like me n shyt :jawalrus:

I'll consider the next nexus but i think im straight until next year lol.

Actually I don't switch phones often. Gnex Is garbage to me now. Nexus phones are too under power

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Verizon ruined my Nexus experience. It took them 8 months to fix the radio issue FOR MY PHONE. Now im getting LTE in lot more areas.

weak radio :fire: is my main complaint

I have to carry an extra battery in NYC because my phone drains 5% a min

slow updates

Camera isnt up to par

I love the software thats the reason I bought the nexus but the weak radio leads to poor battery life. I was at my dudes crib and i had one bar on 3G while he had 3 bar of 4G LTE with the One X. Google next nexus phone will be a beast. The nexus 7 shipped with a lifted screen and broke mic. I returned my shyt and will be getting the Galaxy note 2. Killed 2 birds with one stone. Google have to produce better quality nexus products. I hope they go with HTC or Sony. Samsung is good with their own stuff. My dude had the nexus S and it was a dissapointment. My homegirl has the razr and she had great signal strength 80 DBM while mines was at 100dbm smh. I have faith that google will put out better products.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

do you work for google??? :shaq:

stop acting like you are mr know it all. The G. nexus is deemed a semi failure. Poor battery life and weak camera is in every review :wtf:

I like the pure google experience but i rather buy a tablet from google than a phone. I am a consumer unlike u idiots who still have flip phones :shaq2:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wtf? Its garbage to you now?

...yea you are something else...that was quick lol.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

when compare to the gs3 or one X yes its under perform. Didnt u sell the G.Nex?? Its not total garbage but a weak radio and poor battery life is not a good combo. My major gripe is the poor battery life because of the samsung weak radio. Its not worth the $300 that i spent for it back in january. Stock android is beautiful but the hardware was half assed. Its the android way of life. we start to hate our phones after a new one is released. Im passed that shyt. I just want a good phone. I can root and install custom roms if i want the latest software. If verizon had a better selection of phones i would of been switched. THe gS3, note 2 or the other phone htc have cooking might be my new device. I didnt want to go back to HTC but samsung is very 50/50 to me. Motorola new razr is also an option. I want a phone i can use all day long.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Someone wanted to trade their iPhone 4S for my nexus :huhldup: