aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Is there any phone coming out 4th quarter that will crush the GSIII? I want to cop but I don't want to be "outdone" in two months.

Unless a 4th quarter phone gets the Exynos 5250 or Apple gets a Cortex A-15 based A6 into the new iPhone then the Galaxy S3 is fine till 1st quater 2013. Hopefully google goes with the quad core S4 Pro in next Nexus :pachaha:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Is there any phone coming out 4th quarter that will crush the GSIII? I want to cop but I don't want to be "outdone" in two months.

If you don't mind a bigger 5.5 inch screen. The galaxy note 2 is coming out in the 4Q and will slay everything in its path.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just can't rock anything bigger than a nexus or an S II. The first note felt very uncomfortable when I tried it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:whoo:
Screenshot_2012-09-11-10-17-20-365x650.png

Google Now Fixes Bug That Kept Us from Seeing Football Scores This Weekend – Droid Life

If you are like me and looked down at your phone a few moments ago, you might have noticed that Google Now had a notification telling you that your favorite NFL team won or lost their game in the past few days. Google rolled out NFL teams to the Sports card a few weeks back but come Sunday, no scores would show up.

An XDA thread that has been brewing over the past few days said that Google knew about the problem and was investigating it and it seems like that was true. You now can get recaps and highlights for your teams from the cards in Google Now since it seems like Google has fixed this bug.

How many of you are still in the Droid Life Eliminator challenge after this week?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I just can't rock anything bigger than a nexus or an S II. The first note felt very uncomfortable when I tried it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The new one is actually thinner and is smaller overall as a phone but the screen is larger since it takes up more surface area. I have huge hands though and don't mind a bigger phone. Plus it comes with jelly bean, lte, and a quad core processor. :manny:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mine isn't auto uploading, is there a setting for this?

once u download the file u actually have to click on , once u do that there will be two options one to listen to music and one to get files, click on get files it will download all the songs, u should be good after that.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
once u download the file u actually have to click on , once u do that there will be two options one to listen to music and one to get files, click on get files it will download all the songs, u should be good after that.

Oh I thought he meant it was automatically uploading to his cloud. I got the other part down, going to copy them over to the computer then upload to cloud that way. I have to many google devices(phone, 2 tablets) to be trying to store this music on each one.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh I thought he meant it was automatically uploading to his cloud. I got the other part down, going to copy them over to the computer then upload to cloud that way. I have to many google devices(phone, 2 tablets) to be trying to store this music on each one.

its all stored in a folder called musimus