Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The bootloop came out of nowhere, I didn't try to customize anything since June. Only thing I did was update my phone when sprint released the ICS. I know now that bootloops are fixable

Yeah, it's just a learning experience. Sometimes android is bytchy and any little thing can cause something to go wrong even after it's been working forever

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I appreciate all your help, I'm not as knowledgeable on these things. This is my first android and never had this happen to my phone so I panicked. I did manage to get my phone working again.

Its all good breh, live and learn. Just ask one of the brehs in here before you start doin a bunch of shyt just to try.

Rule for the future...NEVER accept an OTA while on a custom ROM...ever ever ever eveeeeer.

The goons at XDA will have any S/W ready to be flashed for custom roms.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Yeah, it's just a learning experience. Sometimes android is bytchy and any little thing can cause something to go wrong even after it's been working forever

:lawd: aint that the truth. i remember when i thought i bricked my OG Galaxy...:whew: shyt had me shook, cancelled all my plans on a Saturday night :heh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm using stitcher on android does anyone know how to speed up playback? I can't listen to stuff at 1x :scusthov:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That shyt is an old ass rumor. Samsung would be dropping the ball bigtime if that shyt only has a dual core.

Especially considering that all things are pointing to the new quad core chip being compatable with LTE

:troll:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i got that nexus 7
11khahu.jpg

7 niches is :gag: though.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

i was using a touchpad for a year brah, this shyt is crazy different.

Me too, trust me you'll get used to the smaller size quick, much more portable than the TP, plus no need to worry about flashing anything for now

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking for a good game for my phone that I can play forever. Something that I can play without using up data. I'm thinking about getting a chess game. I have a GIII. Any suggestions?

I tried Sims III but it isn't as fun on a phone.