Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
What's up with the latest update bricking the Pixelbook. If you have a Pixelbook don't do the newest update.
:francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got my s23 Ultra fixed today..out of pocket would of been $359..you know I don't believe in silly prices like that..so I got insurance added..paid $31 and the dude had it fixed in like 2 hrs. I paid $50 to have him put on a screen protector too.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Got my s23 Ultra fixed today..out of pocket would of been $359..you know I don't believe in silly prices like that..so I got insurance added..paid $31 and the dude had it fixed in like 2 hrs. I paid $50 to have him put on a screen protector too.
What was wrong with it.

I'm probably getting the S23 today.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Uh oh. Is this a common issue or just specific to yours? :lupe:

I literally got that phone two days ago and have been very happy with it so far. I don't change phones very often (every 3-4 years) so this has been a crazy upgrade from the OnePlus 7T.
Maybe just me. But I haven't done anything out of the ordinary recently. It's been happening the past 1-1.5 weeks.

No matter what app or site I open, every now and then the whole phone will lock up for a second or two.

A part of me wants to jump to the pixel but I always run back to Samsung haha
How's it holding up for y'all?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I also used the iPhone 14 pro for a few hours last week. Beautiful phone. But got damn why did they remove fingerprint reader.. and why no home button in their browser.. and why I got to put in my password every 15 minutes when I'm in the app store... Got damn.. apple, at least im continuously tryna give you a chance.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How's it holding up for y'all?

Had it for about a month so far and haven't had any problems. Very quick and snappy, no lag issues whatsoever. Cameras are also a huge upgrade from my old OnePlus phone. Would recommend it.

After years of using a phone with a 6.6 inch screen I have to say that shyt was overkill. This 6.1 inch display is perfect for me. Never going back to the huge phones again.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Still has the occasional hiccup. Funny enough, I ended up getting another brand new s23 plus from Samsung... Same shyt.

other than that it's flawless. Amazing battery life

Had it for about a month so far and haven't had any problems. Very quick and snappy, no lag issues whatsoever. Cameras are also a huge upgrade from my old OnePlus phone. Would recommend it.

After years of using a phone with a 6.6 inch screen I have to say that shyt was overkill. This 6.1 inch display is perfect for me. Never going back to the huge phones again.
What size GB you get?