Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Anyone got the Pixel 7 Pro? If so, how you like it?
Ive had it from launch. fukking hate it due to poor call quality both in and outgoing. I love pure android os and the photos are top notch. But the call reception is ass and I've switched out the sim card

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
My last few Android phones before I went to IPhones were Xperias. Loved em.

GREAT camera and premium feel without the Sammy Bloatware.
I'm getting a new phone sometime soon. I'm not someone's every year. I have a pixel 3A. I like to keep my phones at least 4 or 5 years.

I'm trying to decide between the Samsung S23, Pixel 7 Pro. And I'll take a look at the Sony Xperia 1 V.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get more info on the tablet Wednesday. Likely getting released on 6/10 too. Unless it wows me, Imma likely cop a namebrand chinese tablet off AliExpress at this point.
Pixel Tablet looks like good bang for my buck but since I already have a Nest Hub, it seemed kinda redundant paying for another Google Home speaker. I weighed the pros/cons and I really just need a solid tablet. I ended up copping a Xiaomi Pad 6 from a Chinese tech distributor called Giztop. FWIW they use PayPal, but I only randomly found out about it thru a YouTube reviewer who copped a Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro. Hopefully they don't scam me :lupe:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I miss LG :mjcry:
I still have my LG G8. I’m well overdue for an upgrade, but don’t know what I want. Honestly, if it wasn’t for the battery, I could hold off even longer. This phone has a headphone jack plus an sd card slot, so I never have to worry about memory.