Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i think reviewers were paid to trash the pixel watch. at 6:30 this morining i was at 36%, fully charged it in 20 minutes and wore it since then

im at 85%. thats with the non stop heart rate you cant turn off, step counting, and persistent notifications.

edit: next morning 58%. yep they out & out lied about this watch

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went from changing my phone every 6 months to not giving a fukk about them I'm still on a one plus 8 pro and I have no issues with it outside of the buggy software

OnePlus was great. Had the 3t and later the 7t and those phones held me down for years.

After a decade away from Samsung I'll be going back to the S23. It's going to be the smallest screen I've had in a while which will be interesting. :jbhmm: Ultra looks great but that phone is just too bulky man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
OnePlus was great. Had the 3t and later the 7t and those phones held me down for years.

After a decade away from Samsung I'll be going back to the S23. It's going to be the smallest screen I've had in a while which will be interesting. :jbhmm: Ultra looks great but that phone is just too bulky man.
Actually my s23 ultra smashed last night on that go kart. Don't have insurance this time. So I'm back using the Fold 4 full time.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had this s23 for 3 months and it's already started to randomly freeze

Uh oh. Is this a common issue or just specific to yours? :lupe:

I literally got that phone two days ago and have been very happy with it so far. I don't change phones very often (every 3-4 years) so this has been a crazy upgrade from the OnePlus 7T.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I literally got that phone two days ago and have been very happy with it so far. I don't change phones very often (every 3-4 years) so this has been a crazy upgrade from the OnePlus 7T.

Maybe just me. But I haven't done anything out of the ordinary recently. It's been happening the past 1-1.5 weeks.

No matter what app or site I open, every now and then the whole phone will lock up for a second or two.

A part of me wants to jump to the pixel but I always run back to Samsung haha

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The s23 Ultra is very fluid...cracked the screen on a go kart on Sat. No insurance. Using my Fold 4 right now.
So do I keep it or do I trade for a Pixel Fold?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The s23 Ultra is very fluid...cracked the screen on a go kart on Sat. No insurance. Using my Fold 4 right now.
So do I keep it or do I trade for a Pixel Fold?
If your Fold 4 works fine then...just use that? :patrice:

Unless you're a two phone guy (which I am but my second one is for work purposes and it's basic as fukk, literally just to receive calls and send emails on the go).

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maaan
i'm in my feels a lil bit..shyt could've been worse, but still..Dropped my damn Note 20 Ultra today and the screen cracked :( :(

This bytch is probably my favorite device ever, hate to see it like this. Still useable and like I said, while damaged, it could've been way worse but got damn ain't nothing worse than being a cracked screen carrying muhfukka.

I can't get the S22, no SD slot is a deal breaker. What's the next best thing if I need to upgrade next year? That Pixel joint legit like that?

Damn :(

Dropped my shyt again last week and fukked it up even worse..Bit the bullet yesterday and got the screen fixed and it feels like I got a brand new phone again :ohlawd:

Note 20 Ultra is the GOAT device to me... just a beautiful flawless piece of equipment...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If your Fold 4 works fine then...just use that? :patrice:

Unless you're a two phone guy (which I am but my second one is for work purposes and it's basic as fukk, literally just to receive calls and send emails on the go).
I'm a two phone guy..been like that since August Ames was roaming the earth. I traded in the s22 ultra for the s23 Ultra. Traded in the s21 Ultra to get the Fold 4. Might consider the PixelnFold or just get the s23 Ultra screen fixed. Camera is the best in smartphone history.