Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Getting a full android smart watch.. you can have full android apps on there.. I even saw someone running san andreas in it lol.. I’m gonna put iptv on mine so I never miss the game :wow:

Full android 10 and its less than Apple Watch

It would be dope if it had Megatron's face.

What is that on his thumb?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
My Note 9 is finally finished (broke the camera). What's the illest android phone right now? I'm reading Samsung got the Pixel beat with the S23 Ultra. What about the fold phones? Are they just gimmicks?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Google Messages now encrypts RCS conversations by default​

The app encrypts group chats now, too.​

By Jay Peters, a news editor who writes about technology, video games, and virtual worlds. He’s submitted several accepted emoji proposals to the Unicode Consortium.

Aug 8, 2023, 3:21 PM EDT

Google’s Brian Rakowski is onstage in front of a screen. The screen has a person holding a Pixel 7 phone behind the letters “RCS.”

Photo by Chris Welch / The Verge

RCS messages in Google’s Messages app will now be fully end-to-end-encrypted by default, Google announced on Tuesday. It’s a major change that keeps messages private from Google and the carriers, and it marks a big milestone in Google’s ongoing efforts with RCS.

Alongside Tuesday’s announcement, Google announced that group chats in Messages are now end-to-end encrypted as well. Google had promised last year that the upgrade was on the way. The company first started rolling out end-to-end encryption for one-on-one messages in late 2020.

Google has been pushing RCS for a very long time, especially as a way to compete with Apple’s iMessage and blue bubbles. For a long time, iMessage’s end-to-end encryption for all chats was a big differentiator over Google Messages, so it’s nice that Google Messages will finally offer parity on that front.

Beyond end-to-end encryption, RCS offers a handful of great improvements to messaging over standard SMS, including typing indicators, read receipts, and the ability to share high-resolution photos and videos. But despite Google’s best efforts, Apple still hasn’t adopted RCS — if it did, texting between Android devices and iPhones would probably be a lot better. Instead, Apple would really prefer that you just buy an iPhone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Almost my birthday time of the year..but it needs to be said..it looks like the s23 Ultra is the undeniable king of the mountain. The Fold 5 seems like a copy of last year and the Flip 5 isnt above a Fold in any form. The Motorola flip looks decent but that camera isn't gonna cut it. The Pixel Fold is praised too for the wider outer screen but they took that camera down a notch...

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Almost my birthday time of the year..but it needs to be said..it looks like the s23 Ultra is the undeniable king of the mountain. The Fold 5 seems like a copy of last year and the Flip 5 isnt above a Fold in any form. The Motorola flip looks decent but that camera isn't gonna cut it. The Pixel Fold is praised too for the wider outer screen but they took that camera down a notch...
:wow: The S23U is the biggest dikk on the block. I traded it in for the Flip5 just because I thought the form factor is cool and I love how small it is and how it fits in my pocket.

:manny: I don't regret it but I'm definitely getting the S24U when it comes out next year. Probably preordering it since that's how you get the best deal.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
My Note 9 is finally finished (broke the camera). What's the illest android phone right now? I'm reading Samsung got the Pixel beat with the S23 Ultra. What about the fold phones? Are they just gimmicks?
i got a fold 3 and recently a flip 5.

I'm really fukking w/ the flip 5 and the cover screen. I try to run everything off of it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Microsoft Launcher for Android gets Bing Chat integration, powered by ChatGPT​

By
Mayank Parmar
-
August 25, 2023

Microsoft Launcher for Bing Chat
Microsoft Launcher on Surface Duo | Image Courtesy: Microsoft

Microsoft Launcher version 6 is out for beta testers, bringing GPT-4-powered Bing Chat AI to Android’s home screen. Microsoft is betting big on Bing Chat, which has already been integrated into the Edge browser. And now it’s rolling out to more Android audiences via Microsoft Launcher’s update.
Microsoft Launcher is one of the most popular launchers for Android, with over 50 million downloads, and it is also known in the niche for quality experience. Microsoft Launcher has always offered Bing integration, but today’s beta update adds “Bing Chat” to all search bars in Launcher.

For example, you can now pull the screen to open the search bar and start a Bing Chat conversation from anywhere in the Launcher. The search bar has been updated with Bing’s Chat and voice features, allowing you to chat with ChatGPT-powered Bing from anywhere, anytime.
Bing Chat in Microsoft Launcher

Bing Chat opens via the search bar in Microsoft Launcher for Android | Image Courtesy: WindowsLatest.com

Microsoft officials describe the update as a new way to bridge the gap between Bing Chat and Android and allow more users to try “AI-powered copilot, which can provide helpful answers to your questions”.
Microsoft Launcher with Bing Chat
Microsoft Launcher’s new search bar widget gives Bing Chat access on the home screen | Image Courtesy: WindowsLatest.com

There’s also a new Bing widget that lets you access the chat from the homepage.
Here’s the official changelog:
  • New – Start a Bing Chat conversation from anywhere in the Launcher you find search.
  • Bing is your A1-powered copilot and can provide helpful answers to your questions.
  • Bing Chat functionality is available in regions supported by Bing Chat.
  • Bing Chat functionality requires Android 8.0 and up
  • Bug fixes.
Microsoft said Bing Chat functionality requires Android 8.0 and newer. In our tests, we observed Bing Chat doesn’t work on older Android phones due to permission issues.

qYMDt6B.png

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i was quoted $610 to get my tablet repaired out here. samsung is doing that shyt for $99

im happy as hell