kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Upgraded from the pixel 3xl to the pixel 7; toss up between the 7 and the galaxy flip 4. 7 is pretty good, no complaints so far. The watch looks dope but it doesn't seem up to par with the galaxy watch or apple watch.

So you got a dope phone without a watch.

My phone hot as shyt right now in the charger though.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Got my Pixel 7 Pro over the weekend, came from a regular Pixel 6. Impressed by the smooth transition between phones. Google backup worked 100% how it should. Everything looks like how i left it on my Pixel 6. This phone feels slightly smoother. I'm probably trippin but screen seems brighter. Loving the Pixel experience, only reason i upgraded was because i wanted the pixel 6 pro at launch but it was sold out everywhere so i just settled for the 6 for a year.

edit: Fingerprint sensor is way better out of the gate compared to the Pixel 6. and Face unlock is nice to have too.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Got my Pixel 7 Pro over the weekend, came from a regular Pixel 6. Impressed by the smooth transition between phones. Google backup worked 100% how it should. Everything looks like how i left it on my Pixel 6. This phone feels slightly smoother. I'm probably trippin but screen seems brighter. Loving the Pixel experience, only reason i upgraded was because i wanted the pixel 6 pro at launch but it was sold out everywhere so i just settled for the 6 for a year.

edit: Fingerprint sensor is way better out of the gate compared to the Pixel 6. and Face unlock is nice to have too.

Yeah...mine comes tomorrow and I'm coming from a P6 also. I upgraded because I'm anticipating a bigger update with the Pixel 8 so I wanted a phone that would give me more at trade-in.

My only concerns from the reviews I've seen are the phone overheating when recording in 4K. I saw some youtuber say that the fingerprint reader is much better so I'm looking forward to that. Same with face unlock.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just set the P7 pro up.

The data transfer was great. Everyone is pretty much perfect.

I'm not used to the curved edges yet...

Due the the curved edges the case doesn't protrude as much on the front making it vulnerable to drops.

I noticed that the back also has less of a gap...I might have to be more careful with this phone

broller

Veteran
Daps
Just set the P7 pro up.

The data transfer was great. Everyone is pretty much perfect.

I'm not used to the curved edges yet...

Due the the curved edges the case doesn't protrude as much on the front making it vulnerable to drops.

I noticed that the back also has less of a gap...I might have to be more careful with this phone

I agree. My Pixel 6 pro screen broke because of what you mentioned. I had so many phones before and never broke one.

I got the screen fixed and now I have this case, which is great for safety and the case protrudes past the curved screen

Ghostek Covert Google Pixel 6 Pro...

I suggest getting the equivalent case for the Pixel 7 Pro

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
It looks nice, but I'm trying to keep this s21 fe for years but i got a few issues with it.

1. Samsung wireless charging is trash
2. Seems to be the touch sensitivity is kinda weak on this model, not as good as the higher model sasmungs and iPhones.
3. Very poor phone case selection for the fan edition phones
But it's very light with a big battery and lasts long.
Have you tried AliExpress? They have cases for almost any phone. A pretty good selection for the S21 FE too!