Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Either directly from Google or from most mainstream retailers. If you get it directly from Google they send the watch or Buds with the phone. If from another retailer you claim on Google's promo website.
U must be in Europe because here in the states we don't have that promo. But... the trade in value for my almost 3 year old galaxy s20 will recuperate me $400. Copped immegeatly! This is my first ever google phone. Pretty excited :blessed:

Screenshot-20221013-021940-Samsung-Internet.jpg

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U must be in Europe because here in the states we don't have that promo. But... the trade in value for my almost 3 year old galaxy s20 will recuperate me $400. Copped immegeatly! This is my first ever google phone. Pretty excited :blessed:

Screenshot-20221013-021940-Samsung-Internet.jpg
I am in the UK at the moment - US google are giving a $200 Credit instead of the watch.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just got it and it feels so different from iOS. I transferred all the main apps and even got Adguard to work on chrome so I dont have to see ads on this site. Everything seems to be good for now except the first security patch which is 75mb is taking forever to apply.

The back of the phone was feeling a bit warm when I was down downloading over 40 updates from the play store though.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I just got it and it feels so different from iOS. I transferred all the main apps and even got Adguard to work on chrome so I dont have to see ads on this site. Everything seems to be good for now except the first security patch which is 75mb is taking forever to apply.

The back of the phone was feeling a bit warm when I was down downloading over 40 updates from the play store though.
It's probably going to be quite an adjustment for you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

images

@Brooklynzson :mjpls:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just picked up the Pixel 7 pro that trade in deal was too good since I had the Z4 only. First time having a Google phone so trying to see how it does. Not doing too much with it until I get my case but things off the back I noticed was I don't like how holding the power button doesn't power the phone down but it opens the voice activation is annoying since its so different than what I'm used to having to hold the volume and power button to bring up the restart/shut down menu is weird imo. Also when I was basically backing up all my shyt from my other phone it was running a bit hot. But I guess thats to be expected since its alot of downloading and installing all at the same time but I haven't had any heating issues since. Battery isn't too bad haven't really done too much since I got it this morning and its holding up pretty well. But overall doesn't seem like a bad phone got to get used how Google handles phones.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I turned off the option for holding down the power button for Google assistant in settings. I never used siri and don't intend to use Google assistant.

Chrome for Android is janky as fukk compared to Safari too. But so far I'm liking the phone. The spam protection features are good.

Last edited: