R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pulled out the Fold 4 in unfolded form with this Grip case to pick up this BBQ...dude said "WTF IS THAT? Damn it's big...is it a Galaxy or something?" Lol!!!!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just picked up the Pixel 7 pro that trade in deal was too good since I had the Z4 only. First time having a Google phone so trying to see how it does. Not doing too much with it until I get my case but things off the back I noticed was I don't like how holding the power button doesn't power the phone down but it opens the voice activation is annoying since its so different than what I'm used to having to hold the volume and power button to bring up the restart/shut down menu is weird imo. Also when I was basically backing up all my shyt from my other phone it was running a bit hot. But I guess thats to be expected since its alot of downloading and installing all at the same time but I haven't had any heating issues since. Battery isn't too bad haven't really done too much since I got it this morning and its holding up pretty well. But overall doesn't seem like a bad phone got to get used how Google handles phones

It's a Android..you should be able to reposition what the Power button does....pretty customizable..

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
It looks nice, but I'm trying to keep this s21 fe for years but i got a few issues with it.

1. Samsung wireless charging is trash
2. Seems to be the touch sensitivity is kinda weak on this model, not as good as the higher model sasmungs and iPhones.
3. Very poor phone case selection for the fan edition phones
But it's very light with a big battery and lasts long.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Animated white girl with glasses just said "what's that? Oh that's so cool. Is that one of those foldable? Wow...I own a Apple."
It looks nice, but I'm trying to keep this s21 fe for years but i got a few issues with it.

1. Samsung wireless charging is trash
2. Seems to be the touch sensitivity is kinda weak on this model, not as good as the higher model sasmungs and iPhones.
3. Very poor phone case selection for the fan edition phones
But it's very light with a big battery and lasts long.
One thing I can say about that A52 I never use...it has crazy standby battery.

Last edited:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else Vanced kick the bucket? :to:

Seen a couple threads about it on Reddit throughout the month but mine finally died yesterday.
Read about the Revanced shyt, Ima have to get some time to set that shyt up today..

RIP the GOAT app...

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Anybody else Vanced kick the bucket? :to:

Seen a couple threads about it on Reddit throughout the month but mine finally died yesterday.
Read about the Revanced shyt, Ima have to get some time to set that shyt up today..

RIP the GOAT app...

Mine still works