the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Question on unrooting my SG2, my phone is under the the sprint release of ICS 4.04. The only tutorial I can find is for the EL 29 gingerbread one. If I use that tutorial, will it revert back to gingerbread?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The two am thinking of buying both run ICS

:laugh: breh leave them Chinese phones alone. You cant trust the build on those knockoff shyts. You're better off coppin a real phone, that way you know the build is gonna be good.

You might end up saving a couple bucks, but in the long run it might(and probably) will bite you in the ass

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Question on unrooting my SG2, my phone is under the the sprint release of ICS 4.04. The only tutorial I can find is for the EL 29 gingerbread one. If I use that tutorial, will it revert back to gingerbread?

EL29 = Gingerbread.

You can request the ICS OTA from there (system updates) if you want and it will be the unrooted version.

Beware of the ICS EMMC bug.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
EL29 = Gingerbread.

You can request the ICS OTA from there (system updates) if you want and it will be the unrooted version.

Beware of the ICS EMMC bug.

Quick back story, I'm trying to remove the superuser app from my phone because I think I'm gonna have to take it to sprint because my phone is rebooting for no reason. I rooted it back in June but looking at titanium backup app says I'm not rooted. I have the latest sprint ICS release 4.04 (which I believe is a fix for the EMMC bug)

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I booted up my touch pad for the first time in months and I remembered I put çm on it
First question: is there a bunch of page scaling on yours?
Second what are some good apps?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Quick back story, I'm trying to remove the superuser app from my phone because I think I'm gonna have to take it to sprint because my phone is rebooting for no reason. I rooted it back in June but looking at titanium backup app says I'm not rooted. I have the latest sprint ICS release 4.04 (which I believe is a fix for the EMMC bug)

Flash a nandroid backup and see if that helps. I was having an issue with SU a few months ago...come to find out, it was a problem with the app itself not giving permissions correctly.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Flash a nandroid backup and see if that helps. I was having an issue with SU a few months ago...come to find out, it was a problem with the app itself not giving permissions correctly.

I finally found out how to take it off, I rooted back to gingerbread then used es file explorer to unroot. Now hopefully I can update the system back to ICS

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Sounds like a lot of unessicary work tbh. Were you running a custom ROM?
I tried back in June but it didn't work so when Sprint gave us the ICS update, I ran that. Then today my phone started rebooting constantly for no reason so I'm gonna take it to sprint, but I had to remove the superuser app

EDIT - Now my damn phone won't cut on...FML