Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
RFDdCb.jpg
The flip 3 I hear gives screen issues the fold is nice but still niche, it's a big ass device.

I deflinely like the flip 3 though can't lie.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm only 2 weeks in with the Pixel 6 Pro gets hot for no reason

Connectivity issues

Slow charging

fukk Google

fukk Samsung

fukk tensor
I had mine for two days and had the same issues, fukk that piece of shyt. I had the camera app open and Google chrome and the phone acting like it got covid.

Also the fingerprint sensor was ass, might as well not exist.

Returned it, and still using my 3xl with the cracked screen. These guys wanna charge iphone prices but not have the iphone quality.

If I can't get an S21 FE or s22 for the low I'm copping an iphone. Bare Android phones are shyt nowadays with the exception of Samsung.

Unfiltered

Daps
I had mine for two days and had the same issues, fukk that piece of shyt. I had the camera app open and Google chrome and the phone acting like it got covid.

Returned it, and still using my 3xl with the cracked screen. These guys wanna charge iphone prices but not have the iphone quality.

If I can't get an S21 FE or s22 for the low I'm copping an iphone. Bare Android phones are shyt nowadays with the exception of Samsung.
OfferUP

I got my S21 FE for 420, 8 gig 256 version unlocked..

Check it out.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I might be coming back home to Samsung. Had my Pixel 6 Pro for a few months now, love the phone but it has some issues, missed phone calls is a major one along with slow charging and spotty 5G. I have Spectrum Mobile which uses Verizon's network, not sure if that might be the issue. Been eyeing the S22 lately as I'm not sure if Google will have everything sorted out when the Pixel 7 drops.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I might be coming back home to Samsung. Had my Pixel 6 Pro for a few months now, love the phone but it has some issues, missed phone calls is a major one along with slow charging and spotty 5G. I have Spectrum Mobile which uses Verizon's network, not sure if that might be the issue. Been eyeing the S22 lately as I'm not sure if Google will have everything sorted out when the Pixel 7 drops.
Its the phone, it disconnects and reconnects

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

No Xiaomi 12s?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
My girl and I are thinking about switching to iPhones. Our S10s are just fukking up. Mine just becomes unresponsive randomly. Android Auto is worthless, disconnects if you run over a pebble. I hear the battery life for the newer phones are trash. :snoop:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My girl and I are thinking about switching to iPhones. Our S10s are just fukking up. Mine just becomes unresponsive randomly. Android Auto is worthless, disconnects if you run over a pebble. I hear the battery life for the newer phones are trash. :snoop:

Not gonna lie, got 3 co-workers who have iPhone 13 Max Pro's, they love them joints. I been reading up on it I might just make the switch. I love Android, done had numerous Galaxy's and HTC joints, completely customizable, although that is something I do less and less with each newer phone. Right now I just need something that is reliable and works.

Unfiltered

Daps
thats more to do with your car radio or check your bluetooth modern in your phone, run samsung diagnostics

Unfiltered

Daps
Not gonna lie, got 3 co-workers who have iPhone 13 Max Pro's, they love them joints. I been reading up on it I might just make the switch. I love Android, done had numerous Galaxy's and HTC joints, completely customizable, although that is something I do less and less with each newer phone. Right now I just need something that is reliable and works.
iphones are nice joints but the phones are very heavy, its a good basic phone IMO.

Also they can last least 5-6 years but not many keep a phone that long.

Android is okay to me, nothing too special...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just copped the 6a, considering returning and waiting on the 7pro. Speakers are trash. Trash!!!!!!camera is cool for pics, sux for vids. Charging sux. My OnePlus charged way faster. And they made me buy a 30w brick for $22(wanted the official google joint)

Phone is mid