Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New Pixel Buds A series came out..they cost $99

I have the OGs, neither has ANC which is the biggest draw for me. I do like the 'Hey Google' functionality and how it interacts with my phone tho

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I upgraded from my s7 edge to a s21 Ultra 256gb. Couldn't really take advantage of trading shyt in cuz of the age and shyt was open on the side w/ a slight cracked screen w/ a pink line running down the side and missing glass that chipped away little by little lol.

Got it on ebay for $949 plus tax.

Everytime, I think I might need to get my charger at some point in the day, I go to work w/ it at like 90% at 930-10am and I still end up with at least 25-30% left by the end of the night (11pm). And that's me using it a good amount.
I feel like I have to add if I put power saving mode, easily a day and half battery type of phone.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's gonna be a real winner..I might go for it..despite having 3 phones.

Breh, it's looking so serious. My wife just got herself an S21 since her upgrade was available and while at the att store, I was looking at the 2 for the first time because I written it off after the first one but I fell in love. Literally the next day, the rumors for the 3 dropped. I was doing some reading and was just like damn, Samsung done did it again. They are hitting it out of the park. I love my tab s7 and soon to be this phone.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G