Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I currently have the s21 and came from a pixel 4. I hope the pixel 6 is as good as advertised. I'm starting to miss the pixel version of Android
I haven't owned a Google phone since the Nexus 5.

Terrible battery life but that phone was ahead of its time :wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'm interested in the Pixel 6, but I expect this phone to sell out quick and possibly be in short supply due to the chip shortage.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I'm interested in the Pixel 6, but I expect this phone to sell out quick and possibly be in short supply due to the chip shortage.
They're using their own chip for it...maybe that'll help the supply-chain.

I'm waiting to hear the price on the 6 before I pull the trigger on the 5A. I have to buy 2 phones unfortuantely.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
What's the best way to sell my Note 20 ultra straight from Asurion?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Had the S21 Ultra 5G for ten days before the screen cracked as I was getting out of my whip :beli: I wanted the Note 20 Ultra anyway. Luckily I only paid $400 for it after trading my S10 in for $800 .

Thankfully my local Best Buy had The Note 20 all along and I got it all financed after getting approved on a Best Buy Card .

The only thing the S21 had better than the Note 20 I have now was the camera and that wasn't by that much. Didn't like the lack of SD Card port and the density .

To each of their own but the Note 20 Ultra is the right phone for me. This battery :ooh: and it came with the super fast charger.

Copped the Galaxy Watch in Jade Green before I left the T-Mobile dealership though.

Can't believe I'm on my third phone in two weeks :pachaha: S10 had one payment left before it suffered water damage from a pool party while the S21 Ultra survived a camping trip but not a foot high drop when I got back .

Already ordered a waterproof case for my Note though.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Had the S21 Ultra 5G for ten days before the screen cracked as I was getting out of my whip :beli: I wanted the Note 20 Ultra anyway. Luckily I only paid $400 for it after trading my S10 in for $800 .

Thankfully my local Best Buy had The Note 20 all along and I got it all financed after getting approved on a Best Buy Card .

The only thing the S21 had better than the Note 20 I have now was the camera and that wasn't by that much. Didn't like the lack of SD Card port and the density .

To each of their own but the Note 20 Ultra is the right phone for me. This battery :ooh: and it came with the super fast charger.

Copped the Galaxy Watch in Jade Green before I left the T-Mobile dealership though.

Can't believe I'm on my third phone in two weeks :pachaha: S10 had one payment left before it suffered water damage from a pool party while the S21 Ultra survived a camping trip but not a foot high drop when I got back .

Already ordered a waterproof case for my Note though.
Yeah the note 20 ultra makes me not miss my note 9. The battery is great and you dont even notice the punchhole

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Finally gonna buy a new phone

Which means i gotta buy 2 since wife needs one as well

Is the pixel 5a decent?

Or do i get the galaxy 21?

I got galaxy s9 done with this hoe

Why-Fi

gnap