drifter

Superstar
Daps
Well if we're just going off looks then the Pixel 6 looks like a sports car vs the iPhone 12S(ubaru) coming out later in the year

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Well if we're just going off looks then the Pixel 6 looks like a sports car vs the iPhone 12S(ubaru) coming out later in the year

looks like the one plus 8 pro design, I think that's 20:9... it gonna look alot like a candy bar shape imo

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I've had every pixel but I don't know about that one...

I've never had any personal Android besides a Samsung and never cared to and even I'm somewhat interested just off design

Every non folding phone looks the same now, Pixel 6 is probably the most I've seen a Pixel talked about since the 3. If they're cheaper than the Galaxys and if they get their night mode status back, then mix in some marketing and Google has a solid winner

looks like the one plus 8 pro design, I think that's 20:9... it gonna look alot like a candy bar shape imo

Looks nothing like a one plus 8 pro, 9 pro either.

It does have a narrow footprint, not quite Xperia narrow though. At least just from what we've seen so far.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I've never had any personal Android besides a Samsung and never cared to and even I'm somewhat interested just off design

Every non folding phone looks the same now, Pixel 6 is probably the most I've seen a Pixel talked about since the 3. If they're cheaper than the Galaxys and if they get their night mode status back, then mix in some marketing and Google has a solid winner

I'm hooked on the Pixel feature set so I'm probably going to get it. just not a fan of the form factor this go round

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm hooked on the Pixel feature set so I'm probably going to get it. just not a fan of the form factor this go round

I get it it's all subjective. There's supposed to be 1-2 more colors than orange/white/black, maybe they'll have a different effect on you. One of them was champagne/white. But they clearly love orange & black on their phones, I think this is their 3rd phone using these colors

Real phones always look better than renders so you might end up liking it unless you just hate it altogether lol

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Dropped my S8+ and this time I wasn't so lucky.

:francis:

Have a hairline crack across the screen and two noticeable glass chips at the top and side of my phone.

Ordered the S21 Ultra been a while since I upgraded. I'll keep my S8 for the gym and other rough and tough activities.

Excited to try out the new cameras though.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that was the plan until I read an article about LG leaving the mobile market. The article claim that LG would still carry support for the remaining phones but I wasn't trusting that. I normally keep all my phones for at least 3 yrs then start checking for sales.

Yeah for $282 yeah I guess not but Samsung need to get with the program. Thing is when it comes to buying phones I'm not doing anything over $400. The asking price for most of these phones are RIDICULOUS. When I started looking for phones Samsung & Apple are the most expensive. I don't even mess w/Apple, but I seen phones (Samsung) that were $1,100-1,200 out the gate and pushing up near $2,000.
Im the same way. Got a LG G8 for $380 in 2019 and would have got into another one for the low as well. I am not picky about phones anymore, too many companies/options out to be dumping stupid money when they lose value so quickly. I will probably look into Motos next I guess.