ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Im the same way. Got a LG G8 for $380 in 2019 and would have got into another one for the low as well. I am not picky about phones anymore, too many companies/options out to be dumping stupid money when they lose value so quickly. I will probably look into Motos next I guess.

Exactly why I refuse to pay top dollar for these phone b/c these companies basically rotate them off the market within like 2 yrs. I think at the time I was at a T-Mobile and back then I had a G4 and I wanted to cop a G5 or G6. I got to talking with the floor rep and he was telling me that they swap the phones out like after a 1yr 1/2. After that I said fukk it when I got a new phone said I'll keep my phone for at least 3 yrs.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If these Galaxy S8 spec rumors are true, Samsung's next tablet is going to be 14.6 inches, have 12GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage. :picard:

Slap a microSD card in that bytch and I'm buying it day one. :mjlit:

A tablet as powerful as my phone with Samsung's giant vivid screen :blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukking Android. They went from letting everyone customize their own experience to controlling things themselves. They just had to change the experience on Chrome for tablets. I started noticing desktop mode now and found out that's the standard since apparently it looks better. Someone tell these motherfukkers my eyes ain't 20/20 and the small ass text is hard to read. Hate having to switch it off whenever I go to a new tab or close the browser. Should have an option for both ways. Only time I use desktop mode on the tablet or phone is with imgur cuz the mobile version of the site doesn't let me upload pics. They need to quit messing with shyt and let us enjoy the experience how we want it. :stopitslime:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My note 10+ screen got a hair line crack n chip, n now the bottom half is fully white

Got the s21 ultra, wish I was able to get the 256gb
version :francis:
Same thing happened to my 10+. Then I copped a note20 5gultra, dropped it and cracked it within 3 months. Within days the flashing white screen thing started which all but guarantees the death of your phone. But the bullet and paid $310 to get it fixes. shyt pissed me off but I can't walk around with a busted screen, it irks me too much.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Same thing happened to my 10+. Then I copped a note20 5gultra, dropped it and cracked it within 3 months. Within days the flashing white screen thing started which all but guarantees the death of your phone. But the bullet and paid $310 to get it fixes. shyt pissed me off but I can't walk around with a busted screen, it irks me too much.
I'm hoping nothing happens to my Ultra :francis:

On that note, wat photo n vid storage u guys use? I feel imma fill my storage up quick with this camera

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I'm probably late with this, but I'm feeling the 'force dark mode' in Chrome's Experiments settings. Most of the sites i visited worked..

But..

This update stopped you from being able to disable group tabbing

:mjcry:

*Edit*

And removed reverse image search for Google Lens which doesn't work :stopitslime:

Last edited:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what you got now?

i'm in the market. the screen on my Pixel 2 XL cracked
I upgraded from my s7 edge to a s21 Ultra 256gb. Couldn't really take advantage of trading shyt in cuz of the age and shyt was open on the side w/ a slight cracked screen w/ a pink line running down the side and missing glass that chipped away little by little lol.

Got it on ebay for $949 plus tax.

Everytime, I think I might need to get my charger at some point in the day, I go to work w/ it at like 90% at 930-10am and I still end up with at least 25-30% left by the end of the night (11pm). And that's me using it a good amount.

Last edited: