Crude

Superstar
Daps
I'm good
My Note 10+ gone last me at least to 2022
Then I will have the Note 20 for some years after

I will never fukk with a phone that doesn't have SD storage
OEM flagships are moving away from that just like that they did the removable batteries, IR blasters, and other stuff but trust I understand your position. You pay more and get less that shyt is wack.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
OEM flagships are moving away from that just like that they did the removable batteries, IR blasters, and other stuff but trust I understand your position. You pay more and get less that shyt is wack.
Imma fukk around and go back to the Note 4
And buy like 10 of them hoes :mjgrin:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm good
My Note 10+ gone last me at least to 2022
Then I will have the Note 20 for some years after

I will never fukk with a phone that doesn't have SD storage
I wont say never, but it aint ready yet. Until i can get a substantial amount of storage...for free or for a low flat price...have it be secure. And be able to use it seamlessly with other apps like Poweramp or a alarm clock app to easily access files and create playlists as easily as a phone directory I cant even begin to see about making a switch. Its not that I'm being stubborn about hanging onto older technology. I got Deego...but it's an app...not a directory. And it has mad limitations. Doesn't play certain files whether it be on the phone or the computer. No background play...etc. This shyt honestly just aint ready yet. I pray they keep the slot on the Note series for a while longer cuz its a deal breaker for me right now

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wont say never, but it aint ready yet. Until i can get a substantial amount of storage...for free or for a low flat price...have it be secure. And be able to use it seamlessly with other apps like Poweramp or a alarm clock app to easily access files and create playlists as easily as a phone directory I cant even begin to see about making a switch. Its not that I'm being stubborn about hanging onto older technology. I got Deego...but it's an app...not a directory. And it has mad limitations. Doesn't play certain files whether it be on the phone or the computer. This shyt aint ready yet. I pray they keep the slot on the Note series for a while longer cuz its a deal breaker for me right now
no sd storage

yikes

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
S21 series getting very good reviews. Haven't seen a bad one yet. I suspected it would be like this. At the end of the day, people don't care about these missing features. Just put in better/more cameras and they gucci :yeshrug:

I want my sd card and my MST. I hope this N20U lasts 5 years.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
imagine being able to shoot 4k videos but not having enough storage for those big ass files.

Pass

Right. It's going to eat up what space you have that isn't taken up by out of the box programs and files. Just incredibly short sighted by Samsung. Are they pushing people to use cloud storage? I don't get it. The lack of SD storage is why I held onto the S3 as long as I did when the 6 came out. They put it right back in the 7.

On another note, they released the Android 11 update for Samsung devices. After downloading it, I can't find the option to hide the front camera.