BBG

Superstar
Daps
If they are giving the same trade-in deals, I wouldn't recommend anyone get a S21 series over the S20 series. Save the money and get the arguably better phone. However, I also won't fault anyone who decides to get the newer phone. A lot of people don't give a damn about a SD card or the charger. Also, there are SOME benefits to the S21 series, even though none of them matter more than the SD card slot or MST to me:

- Newer/more power efficient processor
- Better adaptive screen refresh rate (i.e. more battery savings)
- Bigger/faster in-screen fingerprint reader
- Supposedly better cameras (need to see proof though), with an extra zoom camera for the Ultra
Welp I asked the question and you sure came through with the facts :ehh: not gonna lie I don't ever use sd cards anyway but it's the principle for me. I will not as a heterosexual omega male sit down and bend over for what apparently amounts to consensual rape (ridiculous, right?) I mean honestly, we as a society have completely accepted the fact that they're taking shyt away while keeping the price the same/raising them every year.

Its like a prostitute that has a client that never pays her but she continues to sleep with him because "he's cute". Subject yourself to consensual rape, brehs.

Meanwhile the rest of the world gets Huawei/Xiaomi jam-packed with features from the future for a modest price of $7 and no play store like WHAT THE fukk lol rant over but in conclusion Ill never just let a mf rape me I'll get bytches off an Obama phone before I fold for this shyt.

Apple nikkas been getting fukked with a kool-aid grin but I expected better from the sammy brehs

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Welp I asked the question and you sure came through with the facts :ehh: not gonna lie I don't ever use sd cards anyway but it's the principle for me. I will not as a heterosexual omega male sit down and bend over for what apparently amounts to consensual rape (ridiculous, right?) I mean honestly, we as a society have completely accepted the fact that they're taking shyt away while keeping the price the same/raising them every year.

Its like a prostitute that has a client that never pays her but she continues to sleep with him because "he's cute". Subject yourself to consensual rape, brehs.

Meanwhile the rest of the world gets Huawei/Xiaomi jam-packed with features from the future for a modest price of $7 and no play store like WHAT THE fukk lol rant over but in conclusion Ill never just let a mf rape me I'll get bytches off an Obama phone before I fold for this shyt.

Apple nikkas been getting fukked with a kool-aid grin but I expected better from the sammy brehs

:russ:I completely agree bro. Samsung is on their fukkery right now which is why I'm glad they're being called out. I don't know if it will work because they too strong in the Android world. Better competition from other OEMs would be incredible right now

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Seems like the carriers are giving big trade in bonuses (through bill credits) for older phones. Yall need to take advantage and get into the S21 series. Yes I bashed it but I'm speaking as someone who has been following Samsung fukkery over the years and has a Note 20 Ultra. The s21 series are still great phones for almost anyone... especially if you getting a deal
:myman:

got $600 for trading in my S6 on Verizon, plus $200 in credit at Samsung for the preorder.

We fukking eating out here :mjgrin:.

You use a screen protector on your Note?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Seems like the carriers are giving big trade in bonuses (through bill credits) for older phones. Yall need to take advantage and get into the S21 series. Yes I bashed it but I'm speaking as someone who has been following Samsung fukkery over the years and has a Note 20 Ultra. The s21 series are still great phones for almost anyone... especially if you getting a deal
:myman:

I will wait till the new note comes out. I'm sure they will do the same..:yeshrug:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
got $600 for trading in my S6 on Verizon, plus $200 in credit at Samsung for the preorder.

We fukking eating out here :mjgrin:.

You use a screen protector on your Note?

:eat: that's a lot for an S6

No screen protector on my Note. At some point I removed the screen protector from my S9+ and didn't have any visible scratches after years of use. I decided to bush screen protectors off that. Your mileage may vary though.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just traded my note 9 at Tmo and got the S21 for free :manny:

newer faster processor, better cam, etc. I don’t care about the shyt they removed as I never used any of it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Looks like I'm finna ride this Note 10+ for another 11 years :francis:
I got my Note 10+
Last year

Imma prob buy a Note 20 Ultra when the prices get really low and keep it stored for when my 10+ die

Cause I'm done with Samsung and any new phones they come out with

They hustling backwards

drifter

Superstar
Daps

For all the gripes about the S21 line review embargo on the Ultra lifted today and a couple already call it Samsung's best ever. I'd probably agree since they finally solved their achilles heel (selfie/main camera quality). The interesting design and $200 price cut is also doing it favors.

Still not a fan that you have to buy a 6.8" phone to get their best shyt but with the Max selling better than the regular Pro, that trend is here to stay until we move into scalables/foldables.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So Tmobile sent me a text on new expanded 5g Coverage..I ran the speed test and it couldn't even keep up with the zing..lol
7DppeR.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I got my Note 10+
Last year

Imma prob buy a Note 20 Ultra when the prices get really low and keep it stored for when my 10+ die

Cause I'm done with Samsung and any new phones they come out with

They hustling backwards
You might as well get use to things as they are.

As soon as I seen Apple doing goofy azz shyt like removing chargers from the box I knew it was a matter of time before Samsung starting doing it as well.

I don't give a shyt how many chargers I have laying around here if I'm paying upwards of $1,000 for a phone include a damn charger.

The removal of the micro SD slot wasn't as big a deal to me, because I moved over to cloud storage years ago.

Samsung is watching Apple and know they are the big dog in the Android world especially in the states so they know they can get away with it. That's why competition is so important.

I wish OnePlus and Google would get their shyt together and become a viable alternative by offering a more comprehensive ecosystem with wearables and other third party support and accessories but they seem to be content with being minor players.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You might as well get use to things as they are.

As soon as I seen Apple doing goofy azz shyt like removing chargers from the box I knew it was a matter of time before Samsung starting doing it as well.

I don't give a shyt how many chargers I have laying around here if I'm paying upwards of $1,000 for a phone include a damn charger.

The removal of the micro SD slot wasn't as big a deal to me, because I moved over to cloud storage years ago.

Samsung is watching Apple and know they are the big dog in the Android world especially in the states so they know they can get away with it. That's why competition is so important.

I wish OnePlus and Google would get their shyt together and become a viable alternative by offering a more comprehensive ecosystem with wearables and other third party support and accessories but they seem to be content with being minor players.
I'm good
My Note 10+ gone last me at least to 2022
Then I will have the Note 20 for some years after

I will never fukk with a phone that doesn't have SD storage