So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Compared to what? My Note 9 was the same price as the s21 Plus and came with a headphone jack, sd slot, and spen. So like I said they take away things but aren't lowering the price any.
The s21 Plus 256 gig is 1049 (doubt I need more then that) , they are giving me 600 for my s10 plus. A 5g upgrade for about 400 bucks? :manny: I ain't mad at that, plus my battery shytty as fukk

BBG

Superstar
Daps
seeing deals where I can get a s20 ultra for $600. coming from a cracked S8+. think I'm finna do it :lupe:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
took that leap and just ordered the s20 ultra :wow:

got gamepass paid off for another year n a half :wow:

12gb of ram wit a 5k battery I could game all day:wow:

opted out of insurance, buying the otterbox defender like a G

im gonna miss my S8+, this thing was glorious

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Love my note9 but the battery is going to shyt.

I want to wait for the new note but tmobile is offering $800 trade in for my note9 if im reading right @R=G :mindblown:

Might just trade it in cop the 21ultra and wait for the note

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Verizon gave your boy $600 to trade in an S6, preordered that S21 ultra :win:.

I'd like to give a big fukk you to everyone who insisted that I wasnt going to get shyt for the S6 :umad:

And a big fukk you to Samsung for only making the phantom silver in 128GB :what:

Anyone got any good suggestions for a screen protector? Those Whitestone domes seem to be the only kind that play nice with curved screens but they're pricy

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Seems like the carriers are giving big trade in bonuses (through bill credits) for older phones. Yall need to take advantage and get into the S21 series. Yes I bashed it but I'm speaking as someone who has been following Samsung fukkery over the years and has a Note 20 Ultra. The s21 series are still great phones for almost anyone... especially if you getting a deal
:myman:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Seems like the carriers are giving big trade in bonuses (through bill credits) for older phones. Yall need to take advantage and get into the S21 series. Yes I bashed it but I'm speaking as someone who has been following Samsung fukkery over the years and has a Note 20 Ultra. The s21 series are still great phones for almost anyone... especially if you getting a deal
:myman:
I coulda got the s21 ultra for $200 more ($800) in fact I have 30 days to switch if I so decide

but how can you argue the s21 is worth $200 more than the s20 if we pretended they came out the same day?

id love to have my resolution maxed with 120, but I'll take FHD+/120, a sd card slot, and actual charger in my fukkin box, AND save over $200 instead. how can one logically argue otherwise?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I think the new Galaxy Ultra looks ok... but Samsung deserves all the criticism they are getting right now. Their phones from 5 years ago had more flagship features.

- No more 1440p screen unless you get the Ultra.
- Plastic back on the s21
- No more SD Card on any model
- No more MST or points on any purchase with Samsung Pay (I knew that wouldn't last though, they were giving free money basically)
- No charger in box after clowning Apple 3 months ago. I mean these nikkas are extra shameless with it.

This on top of the removal of the headphone jack and IR blaster, though I know a lot of people don't give a fukk anymore.

Samsung knows they are the best Android OEM by far and they are flexing it by removing features and still charging a grip. It's really important that LG, Sony, OnePlus, etc. start competing (or Xiaomi, please start trying in the US market)... because Samsung going to keep pulling this fukkery until they feel some heat

I was debating upgrading from my S10e, but the no sim card, no headphones jack, no charger with package is an automatic pass.

Samsung playing themselves right now.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I coulda got the s21 ultra for $200 more ($800) in fact I have 30 days to switch if I so decide

but how can you argue the s21 is worth $200 more than the s20 if we pretended they came out the same day?

id love to have my resolution maxed with 120, but I'll take FHD+/120, a sd card slot, and actual charger in my fukkin box, AND save over $200 instead. how can one logically argue otherwise?

If they are giving the same trade-in deals, I wouldn't recommend anyone get a S21 series over the S20 series. Save the money and get the arguably better phone. However, I also won't fault anyone who decides to get the newer phone. A lot of people don't give a damn about a SD card or the charger. Also, there are SOME benefits to the S21 series, even though none of them matter more than the SD card slot or MST to me:

- Newer/more power efficient processor
- Better adaptive screen refresh rate (i.e. more battery savings)
- Bigger/faster in-screen fingerprint reader
- Supposedly better cameras (need to see proof though), with an extra zoom camera for the Ultra