RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How do you like it?

It's cool, 120hz is unnoticeable for me :yeshrug:. I think the screen looks a little soft for my liking :patrice: (I got it on 1440p)

A little underwhelming probably be I was a little overhyped to get it lol. Also it's hard to say goodbye to the S6 :mjcry: Been riding with it for nearly 6 years now :mjcry:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I figure samsung gave me credit so I might as well get the buds pro for free and have the most seamless interface

then go for that breh if you can keep a s6 for 6 damn years no updates in like 4 years it don't matter what I say, watch ya pockets breh :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
then go for that breh if you can keep a s6 for 6 damn years no updates in like 4 years it don't matter what I say, watch ya pockets breh :yeshrug:

Funds ain't the issue just had no reason to upgrade.

Need something to listen to music, and the Sony XM3 earbuds were :ld: From what I seen.

Gonna cop some XM5 headphones when they drop this year :shaq:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

You S21 owners liking the new UI? I don't usually pay much attention to UI since these days the shyt is 99% the same no matter which phone you buy, but this update seems pretty substantial.

There's clear design influence geared at converting iOS users but they also improved on what Apple already had in place, on top of already doing what they've done better the entire time (notifications, drop down toggles, DeX etc). They even added touchless data transfer and basically nailed iOS's Airdrop. Best part about it is none of it is spotty third party bullshyt, it's baked in.

They've come a long way from TouchWiz, they've caught up and in a couple ways/design choices passed up Apple with this update. This shyt looks really good.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's cool, 120hz is unnoticeable for me :yeshrug:. I think the screen looks a little soft for my liking :patrice: (I got it on 1440p)

A little underwhelming probably be I was a little overhyped to get it lol. Also it's hard to say goodbye to the S6 :mjcry: Been riding with it for nearly 6 years now :mjcry:

And the Ultra is the only one with 1440p resolution, correct?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Even with the downgrades such as removable micro SD, no headphone jack and lower screen resolution for the S and S+ models?
Yeah they can mean it in a way of cameras and display but feature wise? It's not the same as the Note 9, Note 10 plus...the Note 8 was a great fukking phone too. I just put in a new battery before I turned it in. I loved that phone...loved the Note 9 too.