TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
what happens when your phone is on a reboot loop?

Most of the spammy clickbait videos I've looked up on youtube don't fix the problem

bnew

Veteran
Daps
what happens when your phone is on a reboot loop?

Most of the spammy clickbait videos I've looked up on youtube don't fix the problem

what model phone?

you can try to clear cache in recovery mode or boot into the phones safe mode.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
what model phone?

you can try to clear cache in recovery mode or boot into the phones safe mode.

It's not my phone but a family member's.

I believe it's a galaxy s5 or some shyt. I don't know dikk about phones (no social life) but that's what it looked like.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's not my phone but a family member's.

I believe it's a galaxy s5 or some shyt. I don't know dikk about phones (no social life) but that's what it looked like.

which carrier ? the model number of the phone is written underneath the battery compartment .. SM-G900x (x = carrier letter)

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
which carrier ? the model number of the phone is written underneath the battery compartment .. SM-G900x (x = carrier letter)

I believe it's sprint. Don't have the phone physically with me so I'll have to get the model number later.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I believe it's sprint. Don't have the phone physically with me so I'll have to get the model number later.

if it's sprint that means the model number is SM-G900P.. if my above suggestions doesn't work then you may have to factory reset the phone which will wipe all the phones data.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to go back to a Google phone (last one I had was Nexus 6p) but my 3 1/2 year old Galaxy S8+ has a better processor than the so new it's not even out yet Pixel 5 :dahell:

I'm hoping the OnePlus 8t has quality specs. never owned one of their phones but saw a couple brehs vouch for em

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to go back to a Google phone (last one I had was Nexus 6p) but my 3 1/2 year old Galaxy S7+ has a better processor than the so new it's not even out yet Pixel 5 :dahell:

I'm hoping the OnePlus 8t has quality specs. never owned one of their phones but saw a couple brehs vouch for em
Oneplus are some of the best Android phones with slightly lower camera quality than whatever's the latest premium handset out that year. I'm still going strong on my oneplus 6t

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random thought but did HTC stop making phones? They were a fave of mine back in the day.

Technically, no. They just haven't released anything stateside since the U12+, which I think came out two or years ago, or so.

It's sad, because the original HTC One was absolute PIFF.

Their fall off shouldn't be surprising considering they sold half of their R&D and manufacturing departments to Google a couple years back.