Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I’m losing it with how limited iPhone is. I can’t do shyt, can download a YouTube video no ads or nothing. Getting close to tossing it.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
y'all are boring as hell:scust:
damn near every recommendation and ownership consist of just 3 phones on here, iphone,samsung or pixel. the curiosity in me couldn't make me limit my choices to just 3 brands
what about oneplus for its amazing software experience or Huawei for its amazing cameras or xiaomi for its value-centric flasgships etc

Huawei fukk outta here

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
y'all are boring as hell:scust:
damn near every recommendation and ownership consist of just 3 phones on here, iphone,samsung or pixel. the curiosity in me couldn't make me limit my choices to just 3 brands
what about oneplus for its amazing software experience or Huawei for its amazing cameras or xiaomi for its value-centric flasgships etc
Oneplus is always one of our recommendations. Stop the bullshyt.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
e908ycm.jpg
RZERocc.jpg
8BRtaEm.jpg

6.9"
Taller than Note 10+, narrower than S20U
Flat screen
Snapdragon 865
12GB RAM/128 internal storage
120hz refresh
4500 battery
No more 100x zoom

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yes the screen can be mirrored to your Smart TV:wow:

Your PS4 controller can pair directly to your phone, all you have to do is put it in pairing mode. Hold the share and the playstation button on the controller until the light starts flickering on the back of the controller. Just go into your bluetooth settings on ur phone and connect to it. You'll have to map the controller for each emulator but you'll only have to do it once.

Oh yea you'll have to pair that controller back to your PS4 if you wanna use it again. I keep a second controller that I use just for my phone now.

All those emulators I have are in the play store. Just download them and then download the games.

The N64, Genesis, SNES, NES games are usually small(some are just a few hundred kb) zip files that you can load directly without unzipping anything. The Dreamcast, PSP, Wii, Gamecube games are usually ISO/CDI files that have to be extracted after u download them, they are also huge(some are over 2gb) Here's where I get most of mine

Just keep tinkering with it, it's not hard at all. Your phone is plenty capable of running everything
What if you have an XBox?

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
Never going back to a non pixel phone. I do miss not having fingerprint for banking apps though
But the call screening makes up for it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
hos you mean die? Dead battery or just stopped working?
It's fukking up and malfunctioning
shyt will restart at random times and freezes, over heats etc. I know it ain't long till it just dies and never turns on again
It's a refurbished phone I got after my og note 8 over heated and the back came off and fukked up

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need some tech help with my pixel 2xl. My laptop broke and I want to download movies to my portable hard drive from my pixel. I don't have enough space on the phone to hold a 50gb movie. How can I have it download directly to the hard drive and bypass the phone?

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
I need some tech help with my pixel 2xl. My laptop broke and I want to download movies to my portable hard drive from my pixel. I don't have enough space on the phone to hold a 50gb movie. How can I have it download directly to the hard drive and bypass the phone?

external drive with usb-typc C cable will work but make sure you find a compatible drive.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's fukking up and malfunctioning
shyt will restart at random times and freezes, over heats etc. I know it ain't long till it just dies and never turns on again
It's a refurbished phone I got after my og note 8 over heated and the back came off and fukked up

Might be a virus or may need a fresh wipe and update.

Might be good to ask that question here since it's rear phones go bad like that so soon.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8