homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Anybody looking for a good dreamcast emulator try redream. No fumbling with the bios just download the app and then load the cdi. Been killing hella time on Crazy Taxi :banderas:

Got excited for Code Veronica but I forgot about the tank controls :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody looking for a good dreamcast emulator try redream. No fumbling with the bios just download the app and then load the cdi. Been killing hella time on Crazy Taxi :banderas:

Got excited for Code Veronica but I forgot about the tank controls :unimpressed:
Where u getting the roms from?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjgrin:I got sucked into the apple ecosystem.

Even tho I still got my note 9, I recently copped the 11 pro (got tired of big phones).

Then I got the series 5 and some airpod pro's (i had hella cash back rewards from two of my credit cards).

I already had a macbook pro so it just made sense.

The last time I had an iphone was the 6. I forgot that apple always had the better keyboard. The simplicity and cleanliness of the software plus the app efficientcy is probably why it will be my daily driver.

The only thing android kills ios on is the multitasking.

At the end of the day, people say, apple should allow people to customize the home screen, etc. But it they did that, they would be just like android really.

My note 9 is still :wow: and I will pop in sim card in a few times a week. But

:mjgrin:That ecosystem

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

The 12 year old me could've never imagined :wow:

With the free time I have I've been delving into the emulators and I had no idea phones were able to play all this stuff.

My Note 9 and my ps4 controller have become a time machine :wow:

:ohhh:

Put me on game...how I get them, I gotta S10+ as a backup

So could I in theory download these emulators, do Samsung smartview to put it on the tv, and use my PS4 controller somehow to control it?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Put me on game...how I get them, I gotta S10+ as a backup

So could I in theory download these emulators, do Samsung smartview to put it on the tv, and use my PS4 controller somehow to control it?
Yes the screen can be mirrored to your Smart TV:wow:

Your PS4 controller can pair directly to your phone, all you have to do is put it in pairing mode. Hold the share and the playstation button on the controller until the light starts flickering on the back of the controller. Just go into your bluetooth settings on ur phone and connect to it. You'll have to map the controller for each emulator but you'll only have to do it once.

Oh yea you'll have to pair that controller back to your PS4 if you wanna use it again. I keep a second controller that I use just for my phone now.

All those emulators I have are in the play store. Just download them and then download the games.

The N64, Genesis, SNES, NES games are usually small(some are just a few hundred kb) zip files that you can load directly without unzipping anything. The Dreamcast, PSP, Wii, Gamecube games are usually ISO/CDI files that have to be extracted after u download them, they are also huge(some are over 2gb) Here's where I get most of mine

Just keep tinkering with it, it's not hard at all. Your phone is plenty capable of running everything

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thank you, T Mob, for that $340 virtual Mastercard for online shopping..forgot all about that after I got the s20 ultra. Lol. And thanks for the $163 credit on my bill too.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Finally puttin' ole reliable in the holster :wow:

Note-5-review-Hero2.jpg

And steppin' out wit' dat automatic

full

samsung-galaxy-note-10-8.jpg

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
y'all are boring as hell:scust:
damn near every recommendation and ownership consist of just 3 phones on here, iphone,samsung or pixel. the curiosity in me couldn't make me limit my choices to just 3 brands
what about oneplus for its amazing software experience or Huawei for its amazing cameras or xiaomi for its value-centric flasgships etc