Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The S20 is quite the upgrade from the 10. If I purchased unlocked phones, I'd have traded my 10+ in. The Ultra isn't that big tbh. The crispness and clarity on the screen is immediately noticeable.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Damn. I shouldnt have came into this thread. I was fine with my S10+ (sitting in storage till I tire of iOS) but the 120hz screen is kinda calling my name :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Have you tried increasing screen sensitivity and scanning your fingerprint(s) again?
I did. The early reviews on this glass said it worked but maybe they were fake. Recent ones say they don't.

I wish they never went to in screen sensor.

Also no camera cutout. S20 ultra

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did. The early reviews on this glass said it worked but maybe they were fake. Recent ones say they don't.

I wish they never went to in screen sensor.

Also no camera cutout. S20 ultra

Interesting. Did you go with a Whitestone Dome?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Interesting. Did you go with a Whitestone Dome?
No the budget offbrand Tamoria. Lol

Edit. fukk I just realized I still had the Samsung screen protector on there and this whole time I thought it was the screen. Took it off after removing the glass :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the budget offbrand Tamoria. Lol

Edit. fukk I just realized I still had the Samsung screen protector on there and this whole time I thought it was the screen. Took it off after removing the glass :snoop:

:russ: shyt, breh, no wonder you were having issues. Were you able to salvage the tempered glass screen protector?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:russ: shyt, breh, no wonder you were having issues. Were you able to salvage the tempered glass screen protector?
Still didn't work with fingerprint. Probably will return for a refund. But I've returnee like five things(4 glass and 1 case) related to this phone so I'm worried they may cancel my Prime Membership or something :dead:

I put the default protector back on but it's ghetto and bubbled so I may go raw on the screen