drifter

Superstar
Daps
Reg 750 plus 900

New for what it's worth. 660 a refurb?

Brand new. Look for communities if you're paying upfront since sellers have to compete with each other, can't do any better than Swappa. Never had an issue with a purchase and their buyer protection is good, a buyer and I had some miscommunication and they stepped in on their behalf. It was cool and everything was settled, got pos review after

Buy Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Buy Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Loving this tab S6. So glad I purchased it. Still need to get the keyboard and case but it's great so far. Coming from an old asus transformer that was running slow and had like android 4.0 on it, this is a major upgrade. Got it setup looking exactly like my phone with the app placements and everything. Plus the pen is the best feature of the whole thing. Do gotta get some galaxy buds. I'll add that to my Christmas list.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the best app to find all your music on your droid?

Got a note 10 plus and about to transfer all my music on my mac to a 512gb SD card

Need the best music player app to find the music once I put the sd card in

:lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was at my eye doctor for my annual contact lens examination ..during the checkout, she got a new blonde receptionist..I pulled out my phone, she said "That dont work here. This is a older card reader." "That's cool..let's see"...put it by the card slider..Samsung Pay wins again..little cartoon girl looked almost in shock. "IVE NEVER SEEN THAT WORK BEFORE" "Benefit of Samsung Pay over Apple Pay"...another W for the GOOD GUYS:datazz:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Playing with the Note 10 +...my case is arriving today vis UPS too. Never used usb c headphones before..usb c to usb c fast charger. Didnt even notice that in all the review vids.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing with the Note 10 +...my case is arriving today vis UPS too. Never used usb c headphones before..usb c to usb c fast charger. Didnt even notice that in all the review vids.

Just got mines been playing with it to get it to the point i want it to before i put my chip in it

its a great phone there is almost nothing you cant do on it and the camera is amazing

• Dap
Reactions: R=G