Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The battery on this pixel 3 xl is fukking trash

I can last maybe 9 hours away from home before I'm gasping for straws :picard:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
shyt is more important than spec sheets but the S11....every bell and whistle you can think of from the sounds of it and it's shyt people want, not gimmicks. Funny how that works, transitioning to a new era with foldables and now companies want to put out dream spec phones ppl been asking a decade for.

Sammy's about to have a huge 2020 imo. Huawei can't do business outside of China so they don't have much competition at this 5G boom. Apple's going to do theirs with the redesign but they aren't moving outside the US, shipments down 35% in China, single digit growth in India, never had EU etc.

They have the mid rangers and trap phones, the $2000 beta test fold phone just crossed a mil sold and ver 2 will be even better, S11 should win the paper and performance tests unless everyone's making roided up phones. Only questionable is that their smallest size S11 is 6.3", huge chunk of ppl eliminated off that.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm liking my new Pixel 3a, but I really miss the dual speakers on the Nexus 6p.

The only thing I wish the 3a had.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Love these, too many phones involved for fanboys to guess which is which. Didn't expect that outcome but they made tweaks after the S10 so I guess it's only right if that camera gets 2nd place. Two of their biggest problems, camera & updates, they've come up big on. Now the S10 is getting security patches before the Pixel 4. Told you to watch Samsung in 2020, they're about to put it all together. They just need a better selfie cam shyt is 1960 status lol.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I was at my eye doctor for my annual contact lens examination ..during the checkout, she got a new blonde receptionist..I pulled out my phone, she said "That dont work here. This is a older card reader." "That's cool..let's see"...put it by the card slider..Samsung Pay wins again..little cartoon girl looked almost in shock. "IVE NEVER SEEN THAT WORK BEFORE" "Benefit of Samsung Pay over Apple Pay"...another W for the GOOD GUYS:datazz:
Her p*ssy likely dried up when you said this.

Your phone really is tied into your identity huh? :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is the S11 gonna be fire?

Cause everyone is trying to convince me to jump on this iPhone wave