Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Is it possible to have your ringtone turned up while having all other phone notifications on vibrate or silent?
:gucci:

The notification pull down let's u do that

Plus u can download the Samsung Soundassistant app from the Samsung store and change volume for each app

Daps
:gucci:

The notification pull down let's u do that

Plus u can download the Samsung Soundassistant app from the Samsung store and change volume for each app

No it doesn't. I have one volume control for the ringer and notifications. I went to Do Not Disturb settings and was able to change it so phone calls and messages use sounds and everything else is silent, but I really want calls to make sounds and everything else to vibrate. I have a Moto G5 with Android 8.1

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No it doesn't. I have one volume control for the ringer and notifications. I went to Do Not Disturb settings and was able to change it so phone calls and messages use sounds and everything else is silent, but I really want calls to make sounds and everything else to vibrate. I have a Moto G5 with Android 8.1
Dam yo phone sucks :francis:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Any deals on Samsung earbuds? Any comparable ones at a good price?

I got some jabra 65t for 70 bucks from some dude on macumors forums, i cleaned it with achohol and they good.

I would try a few forums and look in the marketplace. Stay away from them anker and other cheap joints.

Also if you brought a note 10 during preorder they gave you 150 credit free for a accessory.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Any deals on Samsung earbuds? Any comparable ones at a good price?
Creative Outlier Airs
$80
Bluetooth 5.0
Excellent 10 hr battery life..can use one at a time too
Great loud ass sound with the best audio codecs available
30 hrs total with case

The best under $100 buds without question.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
R=G what did you order with your 150 credit for the note 10?

Is the wireless charger duo any good?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Turns out Google going around taking scans of people's faces without permission was for the Pixel 4's face scanner.

Never used a Pixel before and considered getting the 4 before seeing the batteries, they made sure they will never see my money. And since they targeted blacks they'll pay a fee and we'll never hear about it again.

We're in sick times, think about all the shyt that doesn't make the news.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Turns out Google going around taking scans of people's faces without permission was for the Pixel 4's face scanner.

Never used a Pixel before and considered getting the 4 before seeing the batteries, they made sure they will never see my money. And since they targeted blacks they'll pay a fee and we'll never hear about it again.

We're in sick times, think about all the shyt that doesn't make the news.

Yeah the c00ns are out in android central defending google saying it's not racist while having a username as "slave"

We all alone out here in these streets brehs....