Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
fukk are you talking about. Since ICS android overtook iOS. Before that iOS >> gingerbread

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
keep believing what you want to believe. iOS still does not have features that were found in Cupcake breh. You just bought into the apple hype, Gingerbread was easily better than that current version of iOS when they were matching up.

The difference now? The gap is so wide that you can't put on your charade anymore...even you knew it had to end one day.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
btw for those who have missed it :whoo:

78780380548207b02d3bo.jpg

LG might be coming strong

We ain't ever seeing that here though

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
What point are you missing that I had an evo in 2010 and an iPhone 3gs at the same time?? Get over yourself fakkit. I came on android when it was on 2.2. Yes the iPhone was better in 2010.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
keep believing what you want to believe. iOS still does not have features that were found in Cupcake breh. You just bought into the apple hype, Gingerbread was easily better than that current version of iOS when they were matching up.

The difference now? The gap is so wide that you can't put on your charade anymore...even you knew it had to end one day.

U are such a fakkit

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:laff:

The whole Exodus/ RBK shyt has me dyin all the time..
I wish the nikka would just pipe the fukk down and go sit in a corner somwhere...go play Words with Friends or something and Tango Fabolous or something.

Anways, that LG phone. I WANT to believe it's gonna be the shyt but until some reviewers get it in their hands and we see some video of a RETAIL version of the product I can't believe that LG is really trying to smash the game like that.

On paper it will probably be the best phone available for some time to come.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wish the nikka would just pipe the fukk down and go sit in a corner somwhere...go play Words with Friends or something and Tango Fabolous or something.

Anways, that LG phone. I WANT to believe it's gonna be the shyt but until some reviewers get it in their hands and we see some video of a RETAIL version of the product I can't believe that LG is really trying to smash the game like that.

On paper it will probably be the best phone available for some time to come.

That LG looks :ahh: fam..

We'll see when it gets here..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What point are you missing that I had an evo in 2010 and an iPhone 3gs at the same time?? Get over yourself fakkit. I came on android when it was on 2.2. Yes the iPhone was better in 2010.

I preferred iphone over android anything until that Gs2 dropped. thats when it started...and the galaxy nexus is when it was clearly better than the iphone imo.

Before the Gs2..android phones just flat out didnt run as solid as iphones and the battery life was atrocious.

Jailbroken Iphone 4 >>>>>> any android phone before the gs2.

With that being said...Galaxy nexus/gs3 are CLEARLY way ahead of iphone 4s in features and "smoothness" is no longer a big advantage that the iphone has.

Apple better get their software up to speed before those windows 8 tablets drop and their phones better start showing some major changes software wise before samsung throws salt on the wounds....only so long that fan favorite shyt works...you see what happened to sony getting all content and confident with that ps3...then billy bad azz gates came through and crushed the buildings :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about. I ran the miui Rom And your point. I like apple unlike u weirdos. Who ever make the best shyt I'll buy it.

i agree with this..and this is the way it should be for everybody.