Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
becasue the hardware of the htc one x is gawdy.

The software is trash. Gs3 is better overall but not design wise

Gnex is a slight bump up from the gs2 :wtb:

I like the design of the one x and hardware specs are :ahh:

im tired of samsung plastic feel

The One X is a lesser version of the GS3..same processor, less RAM. That phone is a beast. Leaps and bounds better than the GS2

its fine if you ilke HTC products..but to shyt on the better devices because you do is fukking stupid. All this shyt is a matter of preference but you trotting in here on some :skip: tryna preach

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
the best Nexus has been the Nexus One...which was made by HTC..

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:whoo:You're the first person I've ever heard say that. From a UI and functionality perspective, I've never heard anyone prefer a skin over stock (especially ICS and JB)
many people get used to the skins and like them.

I think they are necessary. It helps pushing the OS forward. Ya'll going to tell me that TouchWiz has not been a positive for Android? The first version of Sense was a positive as well while others were still on stock cupcake and donut :flabbynsick:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:You're the first person I've ever heard say that. From a UI and functionality perspective, I've never heard anyone prefer a skin over stock (especially ICS and JB)

I prefer the camera on the One X to stock ICS (better interface and better quality photos). I prefer the Sense 4.0 lock screen. I prefer the Sense 4.0 Widgets. I prefer the Sense 4.0 smart dial feature and contact layout.

My only gripe with Sense 4.0 is that it could be smoother but it is still smooth enough and recent updates have made it smoother. Also, if you use a ROM based on Sense 4.0 it will also often make it smoother.

Now, I do hate Touchwiz simply because it looks like crap through and through. I use stock Android (CM10 or Paranoid Android) on my Samsung phones. I don't care how smooth Touchwiz is. It is simply an ugly interface.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think they are necessary. It helps pushing the OS forward. Ya'll going to tell me that TouchWiz has not been a positive for Android? The first version of Sense was a positive as well while others were still on stock cupcake and donut :flabbynsick:

Yea, I don't get why people would want the same exact skin on all Android phones. Meh, I like diversity. At some point I will try stock Jelly Bean but for now I am happy with Sense 4.0.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I understand. In some cases skins do help. But these skins fall short most of the time. Many times, the benefits of these skins (lockscreens, email apps) could be implemented in the form of an app rather than changing the whole Android framework. This is what causes the perceived fragmentation of the OS.

Yes, Cupcake and Donut are :flabbynsick: now, but when they came out they were innovative to some degree (a whole lot to me). I can't fully give credit to custom skins for the natural progression of the Android UI.

Touchwiz just helped Apple in that case too. :youngsabo: Wouldn't say that really helps anything.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I prefer the camera on the One X to stock ICS (better interface and better quality photos). I prefer the Sense 4.0 lock screen. I prefer the Sense 4.0 Widgets. I prefer the Sense 4.0 smart dial feature and contact layout.

My only gripe with Sense 4.0 is that it could be smoother but it is still smooth enough and recent updates have made it smoother. Also, if you use a ROM based on Sense 4.0 it will also often make it smoother.

Now, I do hate Touchwiz simply because it looks like crap through and through. I use stock Android (CM10 or Paranoid Android) on my Samsung phones. I don't care how smooth Touchwiz is. It is simply an ugly interface.

I feel you. It's all about choice, but most of that could be done (and is) done with a custom dialer app and custom widgets. There are many apps out there that do this without needing to change the application framework.

That camera though :krs:. That sense software looks dope.

I fully agree on sense. It's ugly as fukk to me and I hated that shyt on my girl's phone. Too cartoony for my likes.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What's up?

Y'all are not talking about the Apple vs Samsung decision

That could mess things up for us. :sadbron:

I hate apple, will never buy their products

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What's up?

There are like two or three threads in the forum dedicated to it....

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up?

There's going to be an appeal, some patent charges will be dropped, Samsung will end up owing what will be pennies and it will be said and done.

I do agree that The Galaxy S is a blatant rip off as was the earlier version of touch wiz. But Sammy has come along way that they have Apple stans thinking long and hard about switching over. Everything will be aight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt be so sure...on the eve of the iphone 5 im sure people will get hyped again.

Ive been over apple since the 4s...its going to take alot for me to go back to their phones...in the way of major os update or a major hardware update.... i dont see neither happening but you never know.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I wouldnt be so sure...on the eve of the iphone 5 im sure people will get hyped again.

Ive been over apple since the 4s...its going to take alot for me to go back to their phones...in the way of major os update or a major hardware update.... i dont see neither happening but you never know.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Sammy played it smart by releasing a few months earlier than the iPhone 5. The 5 is definitely gonna come thru and crush the buildings, but at least they got to eat well for a few months.