Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
so why is the iphone so popular if its not hype ?? is it because of ios and the great features :what:

its like you nikkas have no sense. when someone say i want the iphone 5 what u thin kthey mean. I want the A6X chip or dual core :why:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
so why is the iphone so popular if its not hype ?? is it because of ios and the great features :what:

its like you nikkas have no sense. when someone say i want the iphone 5 what u thin kthey mean. I want the A6X chip or dual core :why:

:aicmon:

nikka...are you dead tryna act like you was never on the apple bandwagon in here?

:wtf: :sitdown:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:aicmon:

nikka...are you dead tryna act like you was never on the apple bandwagon in here?

:wtf: :sitdown:

fukk are you talking about. Why because I wanted google to step their game up from gingerbread. Preplay store pre ICS pre GNex. Stfu

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
fukk are you talking about. Why because I wanted google to step their game up from gingerbread. Preplay store pre ICS pre GNex. Stfu

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
you are trolling in this thread now, I can't say those who want you banned from this thread are out of line anymore. You continue to go back and forth in this thread with absolute nonsense at times.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what:
you are trolling in this thread now, I can't say those who want you banned from this thread are out of line anymore. You continue to go back and forth in this thread with absolute nonsense at times.

:what: fukk you boys smoking :mindblown::thumbsdown::dwillhuh:

i like apple :leostare::troll:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
we galaxy s3 users finna be eating good off jelly bean

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we galaxy s3 users finna be eating good off jelly bean

Is there a official update comming yet? Are any of the ROMs FULLY working yet? I haven't u locked or rooted my gs3 yet...I will if a fully working ROM drops before the official update.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Is there a official update comming yet? Are any of the ROMs FULLY working yet? I haven't u locked or rooted my gs3 yet...I will if a fully working ROM drops before the official update.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

The T-Mobile version got a leak already. Verizon is pretty much always the last, but it shouldn't be too long.