Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Sammy played it smart by releasing a few months earlier than the iPhone 5. The 5 is definitely gonna come thru and crush the buildings, but at least they got to eat well for a few months.
:childplease: crush what buildings? shyts gonna be a minor upgrade for istans to flock to. Now the iPhone 5s...now THAT will come through & crush the buildings :troll:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when i email a picture i take with the galaxy s3 it comes out in landscape mode

how do you fix that?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The iPhone is not doing a damn thing. People don't realize what android is...this is what should have happened on the desktop with Linux. I wish Google started thinking bigger and start focusing on laptops....they are the only ones who can take down Microsoft.

More #s = nothing a single closed source os can do. Simple as that

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I owned an evo and 3gs at the same time. BlackBerry curve /bold is still my fav phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I owned an evo and 3gs at the same time. BlackBerry curve /bold is still my fav phone

stop trying to sidestep. for a while you were trying desperately to mimic the iPhone look on your android.

You were in the same boat as Jenkins. Just delusional and buying into the hype. "Retina" screen ass muthafukkaz

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
stop trying to sidestep. for a while you were trying desperately to mimic the iPhone feel on your android.

You were in the same boat as Jenkins. Just delusional and buying into the hype. "Retina" screen ass muthafukkaz
I dunno if I said this before but dudes really try to act like SOHH never existed

We were all there...we know you. Stop it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I dunno if I said this before but dudes really try to act like SOHH never existed

We were all there...we know you. Stop it.
Yeah I am in the same boat of leaving most of that old forum in the past, but when he said that bit about hype I immediately had the :comeon: face on.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
btw for those who have missed it :whoo:

78780380548207b02d3bo.jpg

LG has been teasing its upcoming Optimus G smartphone for weeks after promising LTE phones that would be "second to none" and now we finally have the full specs. When it arrives in Korea next month it will be the first with LTE mounted to a quad-core CPU, thanks to the 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 at its center. The display is also groundbreaking, featuring LG's fully integrated touch technology -- sounds like its new in-cell touch to us --for a thinner screen and bezel. It's a True HD (1280 x 768) IPS LCD, and LG claims when it's turned off the 3mm bezel and body of the phone match the screen when it's turned off. Just the leaks indicated, it also has 2GB of RAM, a 13MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera and 2,100mAh battery, all while measuring only 8mm thick.

The only bad news so far? It will arrive in Korea next month (and on NTT Docomo in October or November as the L-01E in black and red, seen after the break) with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, not Jelly Bean. The software will be as we've seen on other high-powered LG units like the Optimus Vu, with the addition of a "live zoom" feature on video and Dual Screen Dual Play mirroring for external displays. The real triumph for LG however, is its ability to vertically integrate technology from its various units to create the device. LG Chem provided a battery that is the first to offer a lifespan of 800 cycles, while LG Display created the screen and partnered with LG Innotek on the G2 Touch Hybrid Display unibody tech that eliminates the gap between the glass and the LCD panel. A worldwide launch is promised later in the year, although we'd expect to hear more soon at IFA 2012.

Update: The English PR is now available and embedded after the break. Check it out for the full specs, including the Optimus G's Adreno 320 GPU, Bluetooth 4.0, MHL and NFC capabilities and more software enhancements including Time Catch Shot picture selection and Cheese Shutter voice command to take a picture.

LG might be coming strong

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
What are you talking about. I ran the miui Rom And your point. I like apple unlike u weirdos. Who ever make the best shyt I'll buy it.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk are you talking about. Since ICS android overtook iOS. Before that iOS >> gingerbread