Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
IT IS THE ONE X. Just like hwo the nexus and the gnex look similar. Ill take this...HTC hardware + stock android :merchant::ohlawd:

Time to move away from samsung making the enxus. The nexus havent made any huge strides because of samsung. The one x would of been way bigger if google was involved

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
i need google to update google voice n google talk or merge both. I need MMS on google voice and a new interface....google voice is like a killer feature that google is ignoring.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
if the 5 nexii thing is true then that will be HTC version of the nexus. thats the one i want :win:

samsung dropped the ball with the Gnex. So much potential :wtf::wtf::why:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
IT IS THE ONE X. Just like hwo the nexus and the gnex look similar. Ill take this...HTC hardware + stock android :merchant::ohlawd:

Time to move away from samsung making the enxus. The nexus havent made any huge strides because of samsung. The one x would of been way bigger if google was involved

What huge strides are there to make?

HTC woulda found some way to fukk it up.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
wait J mruder you wouldnt take the one x w/stock android as the next nexus wtf.... Yall dudes want too much so soon smh

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
becasue the hardware of the htc one x is gawdy. The software is trash. Gs3 is better overall but not design wise. Gnex is a slight bump up from the gs2 :wtb:

I like the design of the one x and hardware specs are :ahh:

im tired of samsung plastic feel