Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I just copped the S9+ earlier today,haven't had time to mess to set it up, with the promo it comes out to like $610 so about $75 more then the OP6
Any recommendations u got for how u got ur phone set it up? Been looking at YouTube videos of how ppl have theirs set up

I plan on trying out the super slow mo wen im knocking a bytch down, use it for the money shot :pachaha:
Is that discount limited to carrier only? Because I'm on Total Wireless and need a new phone since my son threw my s8+ at a lucky ass angle where even with an otterbox case it smashed my screen.

shyt made me go back to my old iPhone 6s at the moment...:scusthov:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Is that discount limited to carrier only? Because I'm on Total Wireless and need a new phone since my son threw my s8+ at a lucky ass angle where even with an otterbox case it smashed my screen.

shyt made me go back to my old iPhone 6s at the moment...:scusthov:
Its $300 off at best buy,I heard u can buy the unlocked Verizon version, and cancel in less then 15 days and just pay off the phone,

Daps
Oneplus6 looka good, I've only had my 5t for about 6 months and still love it (my first Android). Next phone I'll get will either be pixel or 6T.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im team google, but these manufacturers looking funny in the light.

iPhone makes phone with notch, people go crazy about the design being flawed and fukked up!

What are these manufacturers doing....making new phones with notches. :martin:

Let's not get me started on the headphone jack craze.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I use the 9 wallpaper and LIVE wallpaper for the Screensaver. I got showbox and just other helpful shyt.
Have u had any issues wit ur 9 plus and ur wifi? Mine constantly disconnects or even wen connected has super slow speeds:hhh:

I know it's the phone cuz my Axon 7 isn't having this issue

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Have u had any issues wit ur 9 plus and ur wifi? Mine constantly disconnects or even wen connected has super slow speeds:hhh:

I know it's the phone cuz my Axon 7 isn't having this issue
Hell nah...wifi downloads real fast...even when I had that Verizon meeting and used their free wifi, it worked well.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Hell nah...wifi downloads real fast...even when I had that Verizon meeting and used their free wifi, it worked well.
I read up on it and alot of ppl are having this issue with the wifi, and posting fixes, but i don't wanna reset my network settings every time :francis:
Also my quick charge 3 power bank isn't compatible with my phone for quick charge:childplease:
But I'm seeing a lot of these aren't, wat u rocking?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I read up on it and alot of ppl are having this issue with the wifi, and posting fixes, but i don't wanna reset my network settings every time :francis:
Also my quick charge 3 power bank isn't compatible with my phone for quick charge:childplease:
But I'm seeing a lot of these aren't, wat u rocking?
For fast charging? Out the box.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Im team google, but these manufacturers looking funny in the light.

iPhone makes phone with notch, people go crazy about the design being flawed and fukked up!

What are these manufacturers doing....making new phones with notches. :martin:

Let's not get me started on the headphone jack craze.
its because of the no bezel movement