Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
IkfSqQR_d.jpg

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I literally put a new pic as my wallpaper yesterday. What are you doing wrong?
Oh nah I'm cool with wallpapers. It's themes you can't change. I would cut my own dikk off if I didn't know how to change wallpapers

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Curious to see when the Note 9 leaks will start. I passed on the Note 8 due to the smaller battery. But if the Note 9 has dual speakers like the S9+, it's a wrap :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Speaker battle between the top phones...iPhone x included....LG G7 was considered the loudest but the s9 plus apparently sounded the best.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Curious to see when the Note 9 leaks will start. I passed on the Note 8 due to the smaller battery. But if the Note 9 has dual speakers like the S9+, it's a wrap :wow:

But the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9could feature a whopping 512 gigabytes of internal storage.
The "industry insider" who goes by the Twitter handle @UniverseIce told his followers that "If you are lucky, you will see 8GB RAM and 512GB ROM Galaxy Note 9".
Read more at The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 rumors are big, we're talking terabytes - Tech News | The Star Online

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Been thinking about pulling the trigger on the OP6 but Best Buy got the S9+ discounted by $300 right now :patrice:

s9+ by far if the money ain't a issue, better camera, better speak, better screen, sd card and wireless charging.

Oneplus 6 is nice, I like the big screen.

I got the narrow ass s8:francis:

I'm thinking of throwing the s3 Gear and s8 in the bushes for a bigger phone. I mean samsung pay is only convenience anyways and ain't no damn money.

I want a wider phone so I be on the hunt.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Been thinking about pulling the trigger on the OP6 but Best Buy got the S9+ discounted by $300 right now :patrice:

s9+ by far if the money ain't a issue, better camera, better speak, better screen, sd card and wireless charging.

Oneplus 6 is nice, I like the big screen.

I got the narrow ass s8:francis:

I'm thinking of throwing the s3 Gear and s8 in the bushes for a bigger phone. I mean samsung pay is only convenience anyways and ain't no damn money.

I want a wider phone so I be on the hunt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The s9 plus is superior but it depends on if you want to sacrifice for a lesser camera and a 1080p screen. One plus 6 performs ultra well...it can output games with great speed and can beat out almost any phone in that department too ..gets updates fast like the Pixel if that matters to you. The camera is good. Headphone jack. Great choice for the money. But the s9 is the BETTER phone across the board.

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
The s9 plus is superior but it depends on if you want to sacrifice for a lesser camera and a 1080p screen. One plus 6 performs ultra well...it can games with great speed and can beat out almost any phone ..gets updates fast like the Pixel if that matters to you. The camera is good. Headphone jack. Great choice for the money. But the s9 is the BETTER phone across the board.
I just copped the S9+ earlier today,haven't had time to mess to set it up, with the promo it comes out to like $610 so about $75 more then the OP6
Any recommendations u got for how u got ur phone set it up? Been looking at YouTube videos of how ppl have theirs set up

I plan on trying out the super slow mo wen im knocking a bytch down, use it for the money shot :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just copped the S9+ earlier today,haven't had time to mess to set it up, with the promo it comes out to like $610 so about $75 more then the OP6
Any recommendations u got for how u got ur phone set it up? Been looking at YouTube videos of how ppl have theirs set up

I plan on trying out the super slow mo wen im knocking a bytch down, use it for the money shot :pachaha:
I use the 9 wallpaper and LIVE wallpaper for the Screensaver. I got showbox and just other helpful shyt.