el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
New Pixel is DOA imo. Pathetic Google feel like they need to follow the notch trend. It only kinda works for apple cause they implented a new technology within it...the rest of these Android manufacturers that are "metoo"ing that shyt should be ashamed of themselves. First it was the elimination of the headphone jack (following a stupid Apple choice) now its the notch...trash

Anybody have the S3 Frontier watch?

I've had it since father's day last year. Wear it just about every day.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
New Pixel is DOA imo. Pathetic Google feel like they need to follow the notch trend. It only kinda works for apple cause they implented a new technology within it...the rest of these Android manufacturers that are "metoo"ing that shyt should be ashamed of themselves. First it was the elimination of the headphone jack (following a stupid Apple choice) now its the notch...trash

That's real talk, android just does it for looks but what does it actually do differently? Nothing

LG has two front facing cameras I think in the G7 but that's about it.

It's ugly on android and serves no use. And they wonder why Iphones always do so well, I don't care for them that much but at least when they implement a new feature it has a purpose.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Yep I saw the new render. fukking disgusting. Pixel 3 is a no go.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's real talk, android just does it for looks but what does it actually do differently? Nothing

LG has two front facing cameras I think in the G7 but that's about it.

It's ugly on android and serves no use. And they wonder why Iphones always do so well, I don't care for them that much but at least when they implement a new feature it has a purpose.
They do well because they have a dumb fanbase that fall for anything and mediocre companies want to follow that lead? Fine. But the sales aren't backing up those creative choices.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On what?:dwillhuh:
I feel like I putting this phone to waste compared to people that say phones should come with stock 128gb and shyt
Downloading anything...lol. You know 720p and 1080p vids are big, right? I can download fast with torrents so its nothing to me and if I dint want to see keep it on my sd card..I ZIP into different files and put it on one of my preminum filehosts

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Downloading anything...lol. You know 720p and 1080p vids are big, right? I can download fast with torrents so its nothing to me and if I dint want to see keep it on my sd card..I ZIP into different files and put it on one of my preminum filehosts
Put me on them torrents, I still got my old Samsung tablet with utorrent on it, haven’t downloaded shyt since kickass got put down

• Dap
Reactions: R=G