Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So brehs, I was forced to block a few family members due to them constantly putting me in group chats and having me constantly receiving responses from people not in my contacts to pictures n sh1t they've sent out after several complaints it's still happening so I've simply Been forced to block about 3 family members
:hhh:

Any suggestions on how to remedy this or am I just forced to keep my retarded family members blocked?

:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@StatUS Google Photos is unlimited storage, eh? Never thought about that. All these pictures and vids of mine were backed up on that thing the whole time. Or did that start up at a certain timeframe?

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@StatUS Google Photos is unlimited storage, eh? Never thought about that. All these pictures and vids of mine were backed up on that thing the whole time. Or did that start up at a certain timeframe?
Yep. Pixel users get unlimited at OG quality, everyone else it's slightly less.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yo fellow Samsung galaxy tab s3 owners... is it just me or is there no option to change your theme? :whatmayne:
I spent like 20 mins going through all the settings and i thought i was goin mad but apparently there really is no option:cubewtfmayne:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
tenor.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Htc is nice but too expensive. No one is paying 800 for non apple or Samsung. Samsung and apple app are actually quite useful.

G7 is okay but.its lg and they have to prove themselves again but too expensive.

Oneplus6 is a good basic phone, like the screen size it's good for social media. I kinda think it's proceed too high they need to go straight prepaid and sell for 399 new. Just a big screen and battery for the social media warriors.

Damn htc should have done this.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yo fellow Samsung galaxy tab s3 owners... is it just me or is there no option to change your theme? :whatmayne:
I spent like 20 mins going through all the settings and i thought i was goin mad but apparently there really is no option:cubewtfmayne:
Long press the home screen it will show up as wallpapers and widgets and then you can change it from there

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
So brehs, I was forced to block a few family members due to them constantly putting me in group chats and having me constantly receiving responses from people not in my contacts to pictures n sh1t they've sent out after several complaints it's still happening so I've simply Been forced to block about 3 family members
:hhh:

Any suggestions on how to remedy this or am I just forced to keep my retarded family members blocked?

:yeshrug:

I don’t have an android anymore, but isn’t there an option to hide/mute alerts and text messages?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Long press the home screen it will show up as wallpapers and widgets and then you can change it from there
I tried that breh. I had Samsungs for years I know the shortcut lol thanks tho. Turns out there really is no way to change it. Smfh :stopitslime: