winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think it's a bit ridiculous that Samsung still hasn't put out Oreo on the S8 and Note8 and we're 7 months past it's initial release. The developer preview for Android P is out and these devices still don't have Android O.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think it's a bit ridiculous that Samsung still hasn't put out Oreo on the S8 and Note8 and we're 7 months past it's initial release. The developer preview for Android P is out and these devices still don't have Android O.
My 8+ got it 2 days ago...:francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Secondly, Ice Universe believes Samsung is going to go big on the Galaxy Note 9 battery. How big? A massive 3850 mAh. That’s 20% larger than the 3300 mAh battery inside the Galaxy Note 8 and the largest Samsung has fitted into any mass-market smartphone.
With Apple planning to go big itself later this year with a supersized iPhone X, Ice Universe’s revelations suggest Samsung is now ready to respond to this after the Galaxy S9 drew criticism for its cautious upgrades. Game on…

___

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Be careful what u download in the play store, I was watching some YouTube video for a clock widget, downloaded one I saw,and a few mins later I got an email security alert from Google saying someone in Warwick NY was prevented from singing in because it didn't recognize the location, but they has the right password, I immediately changed it, idk if I should do any follow up with Google??..

shyt scary cuz I have ALL my vital passwords for everything attached to this email,and I've never had a security breach in the 10+ years I've had my Gmail, so only thing I can pin it on is the app I downloaded

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Be careful what u download in the play store, I was watching some YouTube video for a clock widget, downloaded one I saw,and a few mins later I got an email security alert from Google saying someone in Warwick NY was prevented from singing in because it didn't recognize the location, but they has the right password, I immediately changed it, idk if I should do any follow up with Google??..

shyt scary cuz I have ALL my vital passwords for everything attached to this email,and I've never had a security breach in the 10+ years I've had my Gmail, so only thing I can pin it on is the app I downloaded

Who using widgets in 2018 lol