detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
They want iPhone users to use their services too.

You think calling it Google instead of Android is more enticing to iPhones users?:hhh:

Android to me, is a much better tech name. Google is synonymous with searching, it's verb nowadays. All of Google's services sounds like a sentence of telling someone instructions. It's no wonder all of Google services aren't the leading services in their respective categories with the exception of YouTube which doesn't bare the name Google.

And then you randomly add "Play" in the midst of everything.:snoop:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You think calling it Google instead of Android is more enticing to iPhones users?:hhh:

Android to me, is a much better tech name. Google is synonymous with searching, it's verb nowadays. All of Google's services sounds like a sentence of telling someone instructions. It's no wonder all of Google services aren't the leading services in their respective categories with the exception of YouTube which doesn't bare the name Google.

Maps, YouTube, Chrome, and Gmail are tops in their respective places. Photos is getting there too. Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft lead in others.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Google is :trash: when it comes to naming shyt. :heh:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

iPhone users are simply not downloading and using apps called Android something on their iPhone. Better name or not is irrelevant.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We've written quite a lot about the Honor View 10 and now we finally have an official release date — and U.S. pricing.

Shipping out on March 23, the unlocked Honor View 10 is up for pre-order now, available in blue or black for $499. It comes with a clear silicone case, as well as Huawei's AM116 3.5mm headphones — a $19.99 value.

$499 is quite a leap up from the company's more budget-minded Honor 7X, but the View 10 is Honor's flagship model, with beefy specs including 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and Huawei's most powerful Kirin 970 chipset.

It features the same Neural Processing Unit (NPU) found on the more expensive Huawei Mate 10 Pro, and an impressive dual camera module that stacks up well against similarly priced phones like the OnePlus 5T.

You can place your pre-order for the Honor View 10 at the HiHonor Store.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

When I think of google I just think of them spying on me

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
IMG_0650.jpg

Threw my iPhone in the bushes :blessed: