newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always liked SwiftKey. I prefer gboard at the moment but SwiftKey is a close 2nd.

I was actually using swiftkey until a few days ago,then gboard up until when I made the post , purchased Swype late yesterday so far much better.

swift key was my go to for years but recently quite literally would type gibberish

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
swiftkey literally has a period issue, it fell off when Microsoft purchased it. I'm use Gboard but myay try Flesy again. Cheetah is nice but I hear the company has security issues.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pixel 2 or oneplus 5t? or wait for the oneplus 6? its time for me to make the move.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
When do u think the pixel 2 price drops?

And why isn't anyone taling about this Xperias thats bout to drop:jbhmm:

I think soon after the galaxy s9 reveal. Only problem is they don't make a ton of them so the resale prices stay kind of high. Personally I'm waiting to see if the third time is the charm for the pixel. Verizon been having them on sale alot lately but I'm Tmobile Gang. This is a north american centric board so xperias are never going to get alot of hype here. But this new one looking like a return to form. Skipped the Z5 but the Z3 was a beast. If they get rid of their bezels and continue with their compact line, Im in like Flynn:whew:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think soon after the galaxy s9 reveal. Only problem is they don't make a ton of them so the resale prices stay kind of high. Personally I'm waiting to see if the third time is the charm for the pixel. Verizon been having them on sale alot lately but I'm Tmobile Gang. This is a north american centric board so xperias are never going to get alot of hype here. But this new one looking like a return to form. Skipped the Z5 but the Z3 was a beast. If they get rid of their bezels and continue with their compact line, Im in like Flynn:whew:
And dem bishes got sd card slots.

Last american versions didn't have fingerprint readers :mindblown:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
google bout to let you use duo form multiple devises
and let you use android messenger form multiple devices

More details:feedme:

*edit* This is for Android Messages. Not to be confused with Messenger.

I've been waiting for a solid Push Bullet alternative for awhile now and this is very close to what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was actually using swiftkey until a few days ago,then gboard up until when I made the post , purchased Swype late yesterday so far much better.

swift key was my go to for years but recently quite literally would type gibberish

Same for me. What the fukk happend?