Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
OK I bit the bullet and got a new Huawei Mate 9. This phone is amazing. Premium feel and build. I didn't want the mate 10 or the oneplus 5t. The display is good, battery exceptional. Fingerprint sensor is lightning fast. Camera is :wow:. For $499 I believe it's money well spent. :salute:
I thought fo sho u would be an iphoiPn1gga:ohhh:

I'm wating to see what those xperias gone be about :noah:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is there a way to mute calls while listening to music? There's times when my girl be blowing up my phone while I shower or drive home so I can't listen to my music lmao..

I have the GOAT 8 through VZW
Airplane mode.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also on Note 8. But instead of calling it Portrait Mode they call it Live Focus
It don't seem the same :yeshrug: or maybe I'm doing something wrong

In the commercials for the iPhone, it shows no studio lights needed and it's looks like it takes professional headshots, with the background either black or white. If the note8 can do that, then it's truly the goat phone, if it can't then it's still the goat phone just missing that feature... rep points if you can show me how to use it as I described above

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It don't seem the same :yeshrug: or maybe I'm doing something wrong

In the commercials for the iPhone, it shows no studio lights needed and it's looks like it takes professional headshots, with the background either black or white. If the note8 can do that, then it's truly the goat phone, if it can't then it's still the goat phone just missing that feature... rep points if you can show me how to use it as I described above