Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I believe the x does it out the box? I dunno never had an iPhone but that's what they promote

What 3rd party app can replicate this?

I just asked my cousin's friend who has an 8 plus to do it and after we fiddled with her phone it doesn't do it so we determined that the commercial was a little misleading.

In other words no, you can't do that on iPhone.

You can do it on both Android and iPhone through a 3rd party app that lets you edit pics in layers such as Photoshop for example.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do I turn badge app notificstions off permnently for mail?

I still want notifications but not the badge app icon number. You can do this on iPhone. On a Droid it says clear badge which is cool but that shyt came right back. I don't want it period. Because of that I have to turn off mail notifications period. Smh

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Has anyone used Google financing for a pixel? I've heard horrible things about the bank they use. Seems Amazon uses the same bank. Might just use my best buy card when the next Xperia drops, but damn I still want a Panda Pixel 2 xl:noah:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Has anyone used Google financing for a pixel? I've heard horrible things about the bank they use. Seems Amazon uses the same bank. Might just use my best buy card when the next Xperia drops, butdaUmn I still want a Panda Pixel 2 xl:noah:

U11 has financing and its only 549 right now.