mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna have to buy a new phone. It's inevitable. :francis:

I was going to wait until the 9 got released but I just got my third strike. Strike one was screen burn in. Strike two was this pink line down the right side of my screen that goes away at times but not permanently. And now strike three is the battery. I either overcharged it or it's just defective. I leave it on the fast charge and it's only at 41%. :snoop:

Ima have to look into the 8, plus the gear s3. Now that I paid my car off, I did say I was gonna reward myself with that watch. Hate having to do this but I have no other choice. Hopefully this thing can hold off about another week until I get paid and can cut some expenses. Ain't buying anymore Edge phones. I don't think the S8 has an edge tho. This might've been my most problematic phone ever. I'm switching to even numbers now.:francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People don' like the price on the Essential..Instagram went HAM on that promotion post...lol. Kept bringing up u get much more phone with the S8 Plus for a better price. A