Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I lost my oneplus 3 last week:mjcry: and just got the s8 plus. Screen and phone is awesome but not a fan of the ui and samsung apps. I miss the oxygenos from my op3 :to:.

What I can do on the s8 to make it closer to the op3. Possible to get the messenger app from op3 on here? Nothing spectacular about it but op3 app had a couple of features I can't find on others, like being able to view blocked messages and calls in the spam folder.
Also samsung dialer looks like it's already playing up. Can't see any missed calls.
Edit update. And looks like I've had a couple calls go straight to voicemail. Wtf samsung.

@R=G

Breh u sound like you know your Samsung's. Give me some advice

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Brehs I lost my oneplus 3 last week:mjcry: and just got the s8 plus. Screen and phone is awesome but not a fan of the ui and samsung apps. I miss the oxygenos from my op3 :to:.

What I can do on the s8 to make it closer to the op3. Possible to get the messenger app from op3 on here? Nothing spectacular about it but op3 app had a couple of features I can't find on others, like being able to view blocked messages and calls in the spam folder.
Also samsung dialer looks like it's already playing up. Can't see any missed calls.
Edit update. And looks like I've had a couple calls go straight to voicemail. Wtf samsung.

@R=G

Breh u sound like you know your Samsung's. Give me some advice
First off..fix your call settings...this is the most preminum phone out right now..there is nothing the one plus one can do that this can't. I've never bothered with blocked messages so I'm not the guy for that tutorial but BELIEVE ME..Youtube has the answer...guaranteed.

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
LG V30???

PHzApRD_d.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who has Unlimited T mobile One? The white girl said it's as good as my unlimited plan across the board and even has Unlimited hotspot compared to the 5gb every month for 5 dollars less? @StatUS

Last edited:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just dropped my S8+ at the bar like 15 minutes ago. Still at the bar shytty as fukk I just got this phone a lil over a month ago. Don't have insurance. How much will it cost to get the screen fixed and where.

fukk brehs. I have an otterbox case by the way. Didn't help shyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just dropped my S8+ at the bar like 15 minutes ago. Still at the bar shytty as fukk I just got this phone a lil over a month ago. Don't have insurance. How much will it cost to get the screen fixed and where.

Gonna be a irritating price

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Lifeproof been good to a nicca. Hearing an otterbox fail doesn't feel good tho.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I'm so fukkin mad. Like I have a decent paying job a nice car and house a motorcycle so I know I'm blessed and that's why I haven't been bytchin about my recent struggles and all the debt I'm in but this phone thing just tipped me back over the edge. I have entirely too much to worry about in terms of bills to also have to worry about my brand new phone. This is bullshyt man I'm finna start selling dikk to fat bytches or something

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs help me out.
I got the s8+ and the other person can't hear me clearly whenever I put it on speaker phone (Which I do a lot).
Tried to google it but can't seem to find any relevant info.

Really don't wanna have to take it back and swap it or do a factory reset