GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone use vlc on their phone? Im about to throw the default samsung player in the bushes. Evwry 10 secs an icon flashes wanting me to share it on a tv.:hhh:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Brehs this Oreo is :banderas:

My phone is moving faster than when it was new, it also has the picture in picture thing goin on when you switch apps, kinda like when you're watching YouTube and it's visible in a corner.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@winb83 you heard about this app that be on YouTube ads called Mercari...apparently it makes it real easy for you to sell and buy...print labels out and you send your shyt?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When that google pixel 2 drops I'm converting to Goog set droid gang :takedat:
Pixel 2 might be the second or third device..it will have a leg up with it getting Oreo and probably having another excellent camera but those bezels look dated to be honest:laugh:

S8 Plus Great Reviews..Major Seller
Note 8..Great Reviews Breaking Records in Preorders compared to the Note 7
V30 has the spectrum deal with T mobile and a good camera
And of course the Pixel 2 will end the year strong as the most smooth device without question thanks to the pure Android and Oreo.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I copped a one plus 5. Just happy with the no lag and reliable update schedule. I expect to have Oreo by the end of this month.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
any apps yall recommend
ima student so apps like that would be great

always looking for new apps but dont have time to watch videos

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's an end of the Nexus era for me brehs :mjcry: I'm sending my 6P back to Google :mjcry:

But they're giving me a free Pixel XL :blessed: If you're having battery drain issue try to get in on this.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
It's an end of the Nexus era for me brehs :mjcry: I'm sending my 6P back to Google :mjcry:

But they're giving me a free Pixel XL :blessed: If you're having battery drain issue try to get in on this.
what's the process like, did you have to carry it in for them to check it?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
what's the process like, did you have to carry it in for them to check it?
You just have to call the support line and phone has to have been bought from Google Play. I told them I had battery drain issues, they gave me trouble shooting steps to do (system updates, safe mode, factory reset).

But apparently people are abusing it now and some have been told that Google will test the 6P when they receive it and charge you $950 for Pixel XL if the 6P that was sent in is not faulty. Not really sure how they're gonna test it but my phone really does have a battery issue so I'm not worried either way.