Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There is no justifiable reason to remove the headphone jack other than to copy Apple.

Or maybe Apple was on to something? Honestly was does removing the headphone jack actually hurt when they give you an adaptor in box?

You can't charge your phone and listen to music, big deal. shyt ain't good for your battery anyway.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Or maybe Apple was on to something? Honestly was does removing the headphone jack actually hurt when they give you an adaptor in box?

You can't charge your phone and listen to music, big deal. shyt ain't good for your battery anyway.
Damm why u aggy

U mad like u made the phone:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not aggy just don't see the big deal. It's a lot to make a phone bad and these nikkas tripping over small shyt.
Honestly to me it's not small

I listen to my music with wired headphones at work n school while my phone is charging

I don't want to use up my battery when I don't have to so when I'm not able to charge I'm good

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Honestly to me it's not small

I listen to my music with wired headphones at work n school while my phone is charging

I don't want to use up my battery when I don't have to so when I'm not able to charge I'm good

To each his own. Now if the Pixel 2 don't have wireless charging then it's :camby: to Google

2tone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any way to prevent uninstalling an app from the play store. I don't want to put a lock to get into the store because my daughter likes to download learning apps but sometimes she'll uninstall an app from there. I tried app lock apps but all that does is place a lock from opening up the individual app. It can still be uninstalled from the store. Any help would be appreciated.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
just made the switch for ios to android shyt is lovely :blessed: minus not being able to send gifs over 1MB:pacspit: and sending video. Got Kodi installed on it S8 Plus gang.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
S8 plus battery is the best ive ever had.

Samsung messaging is woat though. Had to download android messages
just drop the $3.50 for textra pro and thank me later

re: the pixel 2, i'm no audiophile but i can't live without a headphone jack...i guess it's time i sell my nexus 6 and move to a pixel 1

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Motorola and the rest need to bring back some sort of customization like they had with the Moto X. It's a requirement for me at least to get a dbrand skin because of this new wave of phone design.

Sick of all these metal and glass slippery ass phone that everyone talmbout its "premium". Imagine your steering wheel in your car, or handle bars on a bike, etc being made with the "premium" features. :camby:

Nowadays you gotta grip the front of the phone to get a good grip, but everyone going bezel less, you end up with all these unintentional inputs. Add the speaker on the bottom of the phone, you got to, at times, avoid blocking, it's a hassle to just to hold your phone.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motorola and the rest need to bring back some sort of customization like they had with the Moto X. It's a requirement for me at least to get a dbrand skin because of this new wave of phone design.

Sick of all these metal and glass slippery ass phone that everyone talmbout its "premium". Imagine your steering wheel in your car, or handle bars on a bike, etc being made with the "premium" features. :camby:

Nowadays you gotta grip the front of the phone to get a good grip, but everyone going bezel less, you end up with all these unintentional inputs. Add the speaker on the bottom of the phone, you got to, at times, avoid blocking, it's a hassle to just to hold your phone.
I put a pop socket on my phone
Perfect way to hold phone with one hand